Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #29 Aaron Chalmers and Aaron Chalmer’s ex girlfriend Jodie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Loppylou89 for the cracking thread title

To cllllllarify, Talia is now known as Jodie. She's that famous even the rags can't get her name right when they're not referring to her as Aaron Chalmer's ex

According to Aaron, there's a court hearing on the 26th May regarding his kids being shown all over social media and not a day too soon now that poor Oakley is being exploited to within an inch of his life in between ads for dildos and peculiar nipple stories.

Tattle on witches 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I can’t cope with her new stories. There’s more to life than nice things….. while she’s literally pumped full of filler - has a luxury car - has “designer” clothes - always shopping. Wtf all of those things are expensive and luxuries. Honestly that fillers rotted whatever brain she had. She’s such a flip flopper, she can’t remember her own self well enough to keep up with the facade she so desperately tries to show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She’s 100% timed it right on purpose to get her engagement and followers up, and the gofundme cos she knows she’ll not be able to in a few weeks

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Was bathing 'the baby', (joking, he's 3 and also has a name) and missed Aaron's bloody video. He deletes them so quick but Talia/Jodie responds even quicker 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To whoever asked re chances in court. Aaron has an extremely likely chance of winning. Talia has little to none, even if she says it’s her ‘job’ she can still do that without her children. Not every ad she does is for the children anyway so will still be able to ‘work’. As for raising money/awareness again she can do that without showing oakley’s face. She could mention his surgeries and bring awareness to the condition and people will still donate without seeing his face. I’ve never known a court case to not approve of children not being shown (in my area anyway)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Snorted like a pig at the thread title! Well done LoppyLou 😂😂😂

Jodie will be fuming she hasn’t got her (actual) name in the title anymore. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Frigging hell I missed his story. Obviously knew something was going on when I saw her bleeping pitty party again on her stories. So calculated and manipulative🤮

Reactions: 19
It would be great if Aaron wins and uses that to share about the dangers of children on social media ect. He could defo use it to his advantage money wise also, and she would hate it 😂 Aaron getting interviews ect about what she did and how you need to be cautious even without a following, she would seeeeth 😂 plus maybe then her sheep will realise she’s in the wrong…. Maybe not tho 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 37
Honestly Talia with there’s more important things to life that cars & nice things like my kids…

what about when u pretend people ask what car u have? Or the constant posting of the horrendous Dior scarf? Or your fake ass bags?

Aaron can’t do fights but u can post adds? POT KETTLE BLACK

make it make sense Jodie HUN

Reactions: 37
Shes still making out Aaron is half arsed! Her recent post she's talking out her arse, him fighting is his job which will be money for the boys so how is that not prioritising the boys

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Not to mention he has had the boys for days on end, it’s mental I used to feel sorry for her before this thread I actually cannot stand the site of her she drives me mental.

Reactions: 35
Yeh especially with all the vile comments that were left under Oakleys picture ! I can’t see them taking Talias side

Reactions: 15
More to life than luxeries, 😂😂 wasn't she apparently making fun of a neighbour because they get the bus. Also from the woman constantly in fake deisgner tit and moaning about money, okay Jodie Hun we believe you

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I honestly don’t see why Aaron wouldn’t win the case about taking the kids off social media tbh.
The amount of posts and plain black and white proof all over the internet of how dangerous it is to show kids online, even more so them nkd and in the bath!!

I wonder if she’ll have to delete all previous posts or just from then on.
Itll be very interesting! And good on him I say!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well done to @Loppylou89 for the cracking thread title

To cllllllarify, Talia is now known as Jodie. She's that famous even the rags can't get her name right when they're not referring to her as Aaron Chalmer's ex

According to Aaron, there's a court hearing on the 26th May regarding his kids being shown all over social media and not a day too soon now that poor Oakley is being exploited to within an inch of his life in between ads for dildos and peculiar nipple stories.

Tattle on witches 🤪
Bloody love this thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More to life than luxeries, 😂😂 wasn't she apparently making fun of a neighbour because they get the bus. Also from the woman constantly in fake deisgner tit and moaning about money, okay Jodie Hun we believe you
Yeah I'm sure she called her neighbour bus pass ben because he didn't gave a car

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.