Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #27 Talia you spiteful, get your kids off social media you wicked witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Aaron was fucked either way..

He keeps quiet and puts up with her digs making him out to be an absent Dad which was sending trolls over abusing him

Or

He answers back telling some truths, that stops some of her digs about him being a tit Dad but he still gets abuse.

I know which one I’d rather do.

If someone was slating me as a parent over SM.. no doubt about it I would be there calling them out.
yeah got to agree with this, I would have gone beserk. Things is no one is perfect but it’s not Aaron’s fault for Talia posting Oakley… she chose to do that to fire back & yeah she’s got a lot of love for it & Oakley! Oakley deserves all the love in the world. 💙 however she used that move after 24 hours previously stating she was not ready. Shows how manipulative she is & the fact she will use the children to gain a win… but then she left his oxygen at dire levels so I don’t know why I expected any different 🤷🏽
---
He does support Andrew Tate though let’s not brush over that…. 😳
yeah I can’t even defend that move… & we all know I am in support of Aaron but nope… just nope 🤦‍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The thing is I think a lot if us could see exactly what she was doing to Aaron and he had no support from anywhere only hate, thats not fair and by showing he was watching here it was a good opportunity to show him that not everyone believes that snake and wanted to show him to not give up and fight for those babies, yea ok there was a bit of tit for tat with the comments but nothing compared to what she's been doing , proving all the haters wrong and that he is and always has been a huge part of all his kids lives, I personally don't think that was wrong atall and needed to be put out there to show her arse lickers!! He does all this without having to actually show his kids online !!!! Exactly as it should be!!🍊🍊

Reactions: 16
I was telling my partner a few weeks ago about aaron and talia how she acts like he doesnt see the kids when he does...he wouldnt have known them before apart from aaron being on geordie shore. He only followed aaron last week when i told him he had a story up about talia hiding oakleys face with emojis.....got this message today, i didnt know who he was talking about at first thinking it was someone we knew, had to laugh when he said oakleys dad i didnt think he was that interested or even listened to me 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I was telling my partner a few weeks ago about aaron and talia how she acts like he doesnt see the kids when he does...he wouldnt have known them before apart from aaron being on geordie shore. He only followed aaron last week when i told him he had a story up about talia hiding oakleys face with emojis.....got this message today, i didnt know who he was talking about at first thinking it was someone we knew, had to laugh when he said oakleys dad i didnt think he was that interested or even listened to me 🤣🤣🤣
‘aaron who’🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The thing is, we can all call Aaron out on when he does wrong (going out poorly, supporting Andrew Tate) but none of us can DM him on Instagram with support, and if we commented on his photos we would be bombarded with hate from Talias minions, so this is the only place we can offer him support (if he ever comes on here to read the thread) so of course we’re going to be maybe slightly in favour of him. And for the billionth time since we have to clllarify on every single thread Aaron doesn’t post his entire bleeping life online!! So we don’t have as much to go off regarding him over Talia, so of course this thread is going to be more Talia based than Aaron🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Is he in hospital?????? 😲😲
No he meant aarons at the hospital the story he had up this morning of oakleys room. Hes not supposed to be on his phone in work so texts secretly so everythings shortened 🤣 genuinely didnt think he was listening to all my rants about aaron and talia at all 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This made me laugh so much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Holy tit another thread full! I can’t keep up, gonna have to quit my job 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
both as bad as each other talia is coming across worst at the minute . Both need to stop having digs on Instagram both are guilty for that not just talia .

I said it last time and was shot down for it but when he did his rants the other night he played right into her hands and boy has it massively backfired . She has now shown Oakley and is gaining so much love for it . It’s made him a thousand percent look the bad guy . If he just didn’t post digs she wouldn’t have shown Oakley . I do think she is ashamed of Oakley I don’t think she ever would have shared him but she’s seen now how much love she is getting and attention so she will absolutely milk it .

in terms of social media and court I very much doubt he will be able to get the kids taken of social media . both have shared pictures of the kids since birth including Aaron so court probably won’t entertain it my husbands ex wife is allowed to share pictures of his child he was fighting for his child to not be posted but because they have both always shared the children on social media the judge didn’t entertain it .

I don’t think anything is wrong with Oakley at the minute I really think social services are involved I don’t even think Aaron rang them I just think they have got involved because she wasn’t looking after Oakley how she should have been .
With the photos it's the photos and videos of them in the bath and with no clothes on that's the main problem. Aaron hasn't done that so there's a very good chance the judge will entertain it. If they don't, they're so wrong because it doesn't matter how many times Aaron has posted the kids (which isn't much at all compared to Talia) he has every right to stop her posting pictures of his kids naked in the bath

Reactions: 7
With the photos it's the photos and videos of them in the bath and with no clothes on that's the main problem. Aaron hasn't done that so there's a very good chance the judge will entertain it. If they don't, they're so wrong because it doesn't matter how many times Aaron has posted the kids (which isn't much at all compared to Talia) he has every right to stop her posting pictures of his kids naked in the bath
The fact he’s not just a ‘normal family’ and his children are in the public eye and anyone from the street would recognise his children will hugely go in his favour. I’ve worked with many people who have successfully got kids off social media without being ‘famous’ so I have every belief the courts will rule in Aaron’s favour. Especially when talia monetises from them for ads

Reactions: 12
Marry that man 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No he meant aarons at the hospital the story he had up this morning of oakleys room. Hes not supposed to be on his phone in work so texts secretly so everythings shortened 🤣 genuinely didnt think he was listening to all my rants about aaron and talia at all 🤣🤣
Ahhhhh OK 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You know for a ‘medical mummy’ of her degree she sure spends a lot of time away from the hospital 😂😂😂
Also just to put my 50p in… Good on you Aaron for not staying quiet anymore for all the haters thinking he’s so absent 👏🏼 keep showing more (privately but subtle is how it is)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No exactly people asked him to prove he was reading the thread so he did and he continued it for a few days. I don’t understand why he’d even follow a thread about him and his ex and I do think it’s to feed his ego too. I know I’ll probably get jumped on for this but he does have as much of an ego as she does maybe less in your face but you can see it in his responses to comments on his fights. In saying that he’s the lesser of two evils where they are both concerned but people do have blind hatred for Talia so I don’t think anything she’ll ever do will please people
They are as bad as each other, she is bitter and spiteful. He is smarter and has fine tuned his behaviour to garner the most support.

Reactions: 8
He does support Andrew Tate though let’s not brush over that…. 😳
Do you not think he might agree with some of the stuff Tate says because of the relationship and experience he’s had with talia 👀
She’s TOXIC so since dealing with her so so many years maybe has ruined his outlook on what a women and morals should be 🤷🏻‍♀️ just a thought ..
---
*for so many

• Haha
Telling that she used the Lily Allen song on her deleted TikTok (luckily we have the receipts.) With lines like ‘At first, when I see you cry
Yeah, it makes me smile’ - she knows full well what she’s doing to Aaron’s mental health. She really is an ugly, bitter old creep

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Telling that she used the Lily Allen song on her deleted TikTok (luckily we have the receipts.) With lines like ‘At first, when I see you cry
Yeah, it makes me smile’ - she knows full well what she’s doing to Aaron’s mental health. She really is an ugly, bitter old creep
She'd be one of them to see someone really suffering and laugh at them, she was defo the bully at school who enjoyed seeing people in misery

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.