Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #27 Talia you spiteful, get your kids off social media you wicked witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he clarified on the four day thing with the kids it sounded like it was days and nights but she clearly has the kids today. Not bashing it just being days nothing wrong with that at all. But if he has them four full days and nights and she has them three would he have to give her maintenance?
Im sure there’s been a pattern of him having them Tues/Wednesday then Friday/Saturday, so sounds like 4 days with 2 over night stays.

Reactions: 5
It would help if you was allowed an opinion on this thread I’ve had it myself and seem many people comment about them both but get jumped on for how talia is the worst one …… i get it I’ve said I get it but the comments I’ve had back are not even anything to do with what I have said .

Im aware she bashes him but he bashes her both are cunts in my eyes I’m sorry I don’t feel like I need to be up Aaron’s arse just because I dislike talia 🤷🏻‍♀️ What she is doing is bad what he’s doing is bad we don’t really know what’s going on we only see what’s on social media I imagine things are ten times worst OFF social media . If Aaron has changed well done him but I don’t see why NOBODY can have an opinion on his behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It would help if you was allowed an opinion on this thread I’ve had it myself and seem many people comment about them both but get jumped on for how talia is the worst one …… i get it I’ve said I get it but the comments I’ve had back are not even anything to do with what I have said .

Im aware she bashes him but he bashes her both are cunts in my eyes I’m sorry I don’t feel like I need to be up Aaron’s arse just because I dislike talia 🤷🏻‍♀️ What she is doing is bad what he’s doing is bad we don’t really know what’s going on we only see what’s on social media I imagine things are ten times worst OFF social media . If Aaron has changed well done him but I don’t see why NOBODY can have an opinion on his behaviour.
Here we go.. you done this last time, people are replying to you with there opinions and just because they don’t agree you accuse us of jumping on you 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I said before she’s a bleep for showing Oakley and she is . She’s disgusting for what she is doing insinuating he isn’t seeing the kids it’s wrong . It’s clear now he is having the kids he shouldn’t need to prove anything either I agree it’s wrong . The kids are stuck in this mess . Both are so toxic it’s unreal I can’t imagine what it’s like off social media .

Reactions: 9

Do you just come to this thread when you feel like arguing with people?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Well the thing for me and why I felt the need to comment is because of the way youve wrong that particular post is a way of saying Aaron only has himself to blame cause he's been doing xyz. When that's not the reality. Living with a narc you will explode after so long and that's what we have been seeing. It takes everyone a different amount of time for that reaction to happen.

Reactions: 16
Can I ask, why is it that women feel like they are so entitled? You're pointing out the things that Aaron has done wrong but failing massively to mention barely anything talia has been doing. Is it cause she's a woman she's allowed to slander him, send all her minions to his page to report him, have people in his comments dragging him down and calling him. He's not done ANY of that but here you are forgetting all of that because you think as a woman she's entitled and he has to sit back and take it? But isn't allowed to stand up for himself.
I feel exactly this, because she's a woman we can't call her out but the man can literally be torn to shreds.
She's a mother to 4 children she didn't make them herself so why are the fathers rights just ignored. If a father doesn't want his children on social media he has as much right to that as she does. She continues to carry on this fued when Aaron has at times remained quiet and she's posted the sly digs and made comments as if to suggest he doesn't see his kids. Yet people are saying he's in the wrong for biting back. Yeah the whole spilling the tea countdown was stupid but he's a human who's been laid out in front of thousands of people to be abused daily any sane person woukd snap eventually. If my children were being used and I had to sit and watch I'd be livid and would want to get my voice heard

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I said before she’s a bleep for showing Oakley and she is . She’s disgusting for what she is doing insinuating he isn’t seeing the kids it’s wrong . It’s clear now he is having the kids he shouldn’t need to prove anything either I agree it’s wrong . The kids are stuck in this mess . Both are so toxic it’s unreal I can’t imagine what it’s like off social media .
I’m not a fan of either tbh. I do think he’s playing into tattle a bit at the moment with sharing oranges and letting us know he’s watching. It’s like anything we think he should be doing he’s reading and doing it, where as she does the opposite it’s like she reads here then does the opposite to piss people off. She’s very unlikeable so i think people are always going to be quick to see the bad in what she does myself included

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I still wonder how they do the handovers with the kids ? . Must be so awkward , surely they could just bash all this out face to face instead of the digs on social media ? . Not in front of the kids obviously but do they just not speak on handover I wonder ?

Reactions: 6
Sorry but I genuinely think this is the most toxic thread on tattle actually puts me off being on tattle . I don’t even want to comment anymore to be honest every time I comment thinking people can have civil conversation but clearly not . Unless you love Aaron and absolutely bash talia you ain’t allowed on the thread …. I’ve seen so many times This morning for example when somebody has a different opinion about Aaron to be met with ….. “ well talia starts it and tali’s is worst “ ….. never seen anybody who has a different opinion on here be treated nice your like a pack of wolves .
Well that’s not entirely true is it?

You mentioned Aaron and the countdown.. I replied to you saying that was a tit move and I didn’t agree with it.

Someone also came on this thread to mention that Aaron supports Andrew Tate .. I also replied to them saying I don’t agree with that, that person didn’t get ‘jumped’ on 🙄

People are going to have different opinions , you can’t throw your toys out the pram when everyone doesn’t agree with you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I still wonder how they do the handovers with the kids ? . Must be so awkward , surely they could just bash all this out face to face instead of the digs on social media ? . Not in front of the kids obviously but do they just not speak on handover I wonder ?
I think someone said he always has someone else with him at handovers

Reactions: 4
I’m not a fan of either tbh. I do think he’s playing into tattle a bit at the moment with sharing oranges and letting us know he’s watching. It’s like anything we think he should be doing he’s reading and doing it, where as she does the opposite it’s like she reads here then does the opposite to piss people off. She’s very unlikeable so i think people are always going to be quick to see the bad in what she does myself included
But isn't that what everyone's been commenting asking for him to do? There was literally a full thread of the whole orange thing and asking him to acknowledge. Then when he has acknowledged it he's wrong for doing that. Maybe if that's the case we shouldn't incite things on here then. I don't know

• Heart
Reactions: 11
But isn't that what everyone's been commenting asking for him to do? There was literally a full thread of the whole orange thing and asking him to acknowledge. Then when he has acknowledged it he's wrong for doing that. Maybe if that's the case we shouldn't incite things on here then. I don't know
No exactly people asked him to prove he was reading the thread so he did and he continued it for a few days. I don’t understand why he’d even follow a thread about him and his ex and I do think it’s to feed his ego too. I know I’ll probably get jumped on for this but he does have as much of an ego as she does maybe less in your face but you can see it in his responses to comments on his fights. In saying that he’s the lesser of two evils where they are both concerned but people do have blind hatred for Talia so I don’t think anything she’ll ever do will please people

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion..

Talia is back full of manipulation
using her kids for exploitation

Reactions: 38
I would love to know what she’s trying to achieve by try to tear Aaron and his reputation down so badly. He’s clearly never going to get back with her after how vile she has been with him, he has the children 4 days a week and shouldn’t actually be paying her child support because of that so what exactly does she want to achieve? If he was to end his life then she won’t have any help, have to explain to those poor children that their father is no longer with them (because of her actions and her minions) and she won’t be entitled to a penny of his money. It’s all so odd and such school ground behaviour….

Reactions: 20
Sorry but I genuinely think this is the most toxic thread on tattle actually puts me off being on tattle . I don’t even want to comment anymore to be honest every time I comment thinking people can have civil conversation but clearly not . Unless you love Aaron and absolutely bash talia you ain’t allowed on the thread …. I’ve seen so many times This morning for example when somebody has a different opinion about Aaron to be met with ….. “ well talia starts it and tali’s is worst “ ….. never seen anybody who has a different opinion on here be treated nice your like a pack of wolves .
Are we reading the same threads? Or are you choosing to ignore MULTIPLE times people have called out Aaron so it's not as you put it "unless you love Aaron and hate Talia" majority of us, myself included have slated him for sharing Andrew Tate videos, because he's a piece of tit and we've called out things Aaron's said multiple times so you creating a narrative that everyone basically worships him and any other opinion is wrong isn't quite true.

Your just choosing to see people supporting Aaron to be that he's on a pedestal and can't do wrong when I literally went on a rant about it being bleeping disgusting and selfish if he goes out whilst still ill and how he's putting others at risk and there's been other times too he's been pulled up and called out for things he's said or shared.

If you choose not to support him that's fine that's your perogative but don't come on here calling everyone on here toxic because that's uncalled for. If that's your mentality coming on here you're going to be met with hostility I'm not sure why you'd expect you wouldn't

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why do you keep coming back then if it's 'the most toxic thread on Tattle'?

Bore off

---
In other news, I'm glad Aaron is sticking to not showing any of the boys faces anymore.

Reactions: 28
People were also in his insta comments explaining what the 🍊meant and for him to come here. He's probably made up seeing positive comments about him after the tit show his insta comments are

• Heart
Reactions: 24

You can have an opinion and don't let anyone make you feel any different. Your right they are both as bad as each other and thing's will be way worse away from SM. Aaron does seem to have the upper hand just now with not retaliating back to her and seems a lot of people are more on his side now after her posting Oakley behind his back and just generally posting digs at him everyday. No one will know what aaron is really like, but Talia is quite obvious as she posts every single thing she does every single day. So I will stay in the middle and call them both out and give credit to each when it's due. It isn't fair when people feel jumped on when anyone says anything negative about aaron. Think if anyone has anything to say back to people who do then just let them have their opinion back, ignore and move on

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.