Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #27 Talia you spiteful, get your kids off social media you wicked witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look how desperately she’s trying to get an ad with dior, now she knows her following and reach has massively shot up!!! Make you sick!!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I don’t think having his say is bad but it’s the way he goes around things it clearly plays into her hands .
instead of just speaking his truth he is publicly bashing his child’s mum and I completely get why she is a nightmair but doing his intimidating countdowns and silly digs about her looks makes him look a bleep I mean let’s be honest it’s hilarious because we don’t like talia but to people who follow them both it’s coming across nasty …

take away the silly digs and I really do think people would start taking him more seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He’s at the hospital 😍 still no bloody photo of himself tho, in green 💔🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Can I just ask are you not aware of Talia doing the exact same thing? She uses tattle every bit as much if not more than he does. I think after all the abuse he received he was relieved that some could see what has been really going on, hence a short lived interaction with this thread.

Yes the poor innocent children I totally agree, at least one parent wants to stop them being so publicly exploited online especially given how much of their lives is being shared during a bitter public break up.
She really does, you would think with her reading here she would take heed of what's being said! She clearly reads here just as much as he does, she makes it too obvious everyday with things she posts that either answer or relate to things being said on here. She can share her children all she likes but do it privately with people she knows & trusts on a seperate SM page. But she won't cos then the cash stops!! Today she's advertising something brand new that she's not done before thus proving wee are correct in saying she's showing them and using them for clout after the reveal of beautiful Oakley!! Makes me sick that she's doing this!! Aaron has stopped it for a month or 2 now maybe longer! And correct me if I'm wrong people but aaron has never used them for ads has he?? He has 7 x as many followers as she does so I'm pretty sure he's been offered plenty opportunities to use them for ads and chooses not too!! Says a lot that!

Reactions: 16
Part of me feels like every time he sees his kids he now feels like he has to put it on insta. How sad is that, having to do that to stop people being abusive and assuming you’re not there because you don’t share every part of your life on social media! World has gone mad!

Reactions: 33
I don’t think having his say is bad but it’s the way he goes around things it clearly plays into her hands .
instead of just speaking his truth he is publicly bashing his child’s mum and I completely get why she is a nightmair but doing his intimidating countdowns and silly digs about her looks makes him look a bleep I mean let’s be honest it’s hilarious because we don’t like talia but to people who follow them both it’s coming across nasty …

take away the silly digs and I really do think people would start taking him more seriously.
Did he ever direct the posts about looks at her though? I've seen people share stuff like that before without having an ex that looks the same way 🤷‍♀️. Yeah its still not a great look but it's just assumptions that it's about her.

Reactions: 4

The countdown was ages ago and yeah I think that was a tit move, I think she and her abusive minions had finally tipped him over the edge so I don’t blame him for that.
I’m just glad his management got to stop him and probably told him to go down the legal route. Best advice.

Calling her out on her looks? Cmon have you seen the state of it?! She was lovely looking when Aaron met her (probably why he fell in love with her) but she is gradually getting worse with all the filler.
That why she thinks she’s the next top model because no one will tell her how much damage she is doing. If she was my friend or family member I’d be calling her out on her looks too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

He has stopped doing this though, only recently right enough but still it's a start. He could have went on a huge rampage the other day after her going behind his back and showing Oakley on her SM. So I will give him credit for that, but I agree the countdown and that were just silly and can be used against him. She might be the mother to his children but he's the father to hers so what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I'm glad he's stopped for now, let her keep going, as long as he keeps quiet some of her followers will see that she is infact a lot worse than him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

And she's publicly bashing the father of her kids. It works both ways. Can't call him out for bashing her when every single post of hers has 100s of comments calling him a deadbeat, saying he's a piece of tit etc and she lets them and creates a narrative that shes doing it all alone, he's never there etc. Anyone would eventually cave and bite back especially if they think they have nothing to lose and think everyone is against them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m really worried about him tbh. Sounds stupid, but he’s openly admitted to struggling with his mental health in the past & there is the statistics of men ending their life over things like not being able to see their kids/being made out to be xyz..

Probably will get jumped on by Talia lovers like ‘well what about her mental health’

I just hope he is managing ok.

TW:

I’ve known multiple men over the years or my brothers friends who I grew up knowing who have had some kind of tit going on, including my own brother.. whether it be abuse from an ex, stopped seeing their kids etc, who have just got in their car, drove somewhere & posted they can’t do it anymore, and my brother did this when he was having extreme abuse off his ex in 2012, I was young at the time & I had Facebook, stupidly! But, that moment I saw his post about how he couldn’t take it anymore.. I can’t even explain how terrifying that situation is, you don’t even know where to begin looking or what to do, thankfully we found him. He didn’t do anything silly.. but alls it takes is one thing to push someone over the edge..
he’s doing great now by the way, he’s married, 2 beautiful children & he’s happy.. it’s absolutely terrifying what your mind can do to you though and I suppose until you’ve been in a situation like that or known someone who’s been affected in a way it’s hard to understand, men are told to ‘man up’ or don’t show their emotions as it’s seen as ‘being weak’ - it’s not, but we’re all human ffs, we all have a breaking point .. Just hoping he’s got a good support system and realises he’s stronger than all this tit, though it may not feel like it right now.. but you never truly know what’s to come in 3-4 or even 10 years time, this also goes for anyone on this thread too,🤍

You may feel like everything around you is completely crumbling & falling apart right now & see no way out, but please please keep going.. you can only get so low & from there it’s up, you never know what can happen in them few years unless you keep fighting. X

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The woman has for months tore that man down. Yeah he's not been the best but she has literally made it her mission to drag him down as far as she can while having a grin on her face. She's been with Aaron when he's opened up about he issues he's suffered with and she's continued to do it. How would she explain to her if kids if Aaron was to do something silly when all the evidence is online for them to see how toxic she's been. I didn't follow Aaron or Talia at first but she popped up a few times on tiktok so I went to Instagram to have nose and that led me here. Without even knowing about the context of the situation I knew she was toxic. He's kept quiet for months while people have sent him the most vile hate, if that was me I would of done more than threaten to spill some home truths. She could of come back on her account and kept quiet but no she's back worse than ever telling people to report his account and making indirect digs will winking. As far as I'm aware he hasnt said anything since she revealed Oakley except to say she changed her mind quick but it's all a game to her and Oakley was the last pawn to use which sadly she'll continue with now as shes raking in the sympathy and Ad's. Now she's loving life and Aaron is having to upload every time he's with his kdks just to stop the trolls stating he's abandoned his kids. She should be thankful he has them 4 days a week, she has more spare time than most mums out there

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She really does, you would think with her reading here she would take heed of what's being said! She clearly reads here just as much as he does, she makes it too obvious everyday with things she posts that either answer or relate to things being said on here. She can share her children all she likes but do it privately with people she knows & trusts on a seperate SM page. But she won't cos then the cash stops!! Today she's advertising something brand new that she's not done before thus proving wee are correct in saying she's showing them and using them for clout after the reveal of beautiful Oakley!! Makes me sick that she's doing this!! Aaron has stopped it for a month or 2 now maybe longer! And correct me if I'm wrong people but aaron has never used them for ads has he?? He has 7 x as many followers as she does so I'm pretty sure he's been offered plenty opportunities to use them for ads and chooses not too!! Says a lot that!
Thats a brilliant point you made!!
2.4 million followers and I’ve never seen him use his kids for an AD or exploit them.
---
He does support Andrew Tate though let’s not brush over that…. 😳
That's got to be one of the things he does that I don’t agree with, he was called out on here a few threads back and he’s since not reposted anything to do with him, hopefully he doesn’t in the future.

Reactions: 13

Can I ask, why is it that women feel like they are so entitled? You're pointing out the things that Aaron has done wrong but failing massively to mention barely anything talia has been doing. Is it cause she's a woman she's allowed to slander him, send all her minions to his page to report him, have people in his comments dragging him down and calling him. He's not done ANY of that but here you are forgetting all of that because you think as a woman she's entitled and he has to sit back and take it? But isn't allowed to stand up for himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has he clarified on the four day thing with the kids it sounded like it was days and nights but she clearly has the kids today. Not bashing it just being days nothing wrong with that at all. But if he has them four full days and nights and she has them three would he have to give her maintenance?

Reactions: 2
Has he clarified on the four day thing with the kids it sounded like it was days and nights but she clearly has the kids today. Not bashing it just being days nothing wrong with that at all. But if he has them four full days and nights and she has them three would he have to give her maintenance?
Nothings been specified but my guess for this week he's had them 2 days then went to her for a couple days then he will probably have them at the weekend

Some of her followers will start to see a different side to her, hate to say it but I use to read this thread and think most of the people on here were nasty, but after reading some comments then watching her I noticed what was being said on here was true. Until its pointed out a lot of people don't notice how crafty she actually is. I've done a complete 360 😜 now and don't think of her like I did before

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thats a brilliant point you made!!
2.4 million followers and I’ve never seen him use his kids for an AD or exploit them.
---

That's got to be one of the things he does that I don’t agree with, he was called out on here a few threads back and he’s since not reposted anything to do with him, hopefully he doesn’t in the future.
Exactly. Hope her sheep who don't have accounts and come on here for a nosey have a think about that. He would have had plenty offers I'm sure but never accepts. She has most likely never knocked back a collab. Putting your children out there for the sole purpose of making money of them is disgusting and no one in the right mind would disagree with that.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.