Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #27 Talia you spiteful, get your kids off social media you wicked witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you not know our Talia is a medical marvel she can do anything with her knowledge from being a medical mummy
I suppose it's 2023 now you can identify as anything, I don't want to be just a mother anymore, I want to be a love honey dildo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know the same should apply to all kids, but for Oakley specifically, this all feels like such an invasion of his privacy. His complex medical history now being played out step by step since birth. Poor boy all those photos of him just out of surgery plastered everywhere. He is the sweetest little thing but seeing him go through so much doesn’t sit right with me
i agree .I know some will say he shouldnt be hidden and why shouldnt she show him but personally i couldnt put my child,wether he was ill ,disabled or not in a position where anybody on the internet can voice there opinion .Its just leaving him wide open to nasty comments from sick individuals and leaves talia and aaron open to criticism .Yes hes gorgeous and brave and they should be so proud of him but he deserves privacy and some respect.
I actually dont think any children should be plastered over social media but oakley is especially vulnerable as unfortunatly due to the way his parents have acted has caused a lot of attention to be drawn to him inparticular

Reactions: 3
She is transparently sly and devious. Stevie Wonder could see through her therefore she’s far from cleaver. He knows exactly what he is doing I think they are both a pair of sad acts who need to get on with mediation and forget about scoring points off each other.
She’s only transparent to people who can think logically and critically, plenty of her followers are fooled, more than not. She is cleaver when it comes to manipulation.

They both need to go to mediation and co-parent better that I do agree, in my opinion Aaron is the only one taking some positive steps I just hope he keeps it up.

It’s good we can have a civilised discussion/debate though 😊

Reactions: 6
Her followers can't see past her bullshit because they're probably the same type who look up to influencers (🤮🤮🤮) like there some big dream to aspire to be like. Like Talia is some big independant woman when in reality she's a chav who shagged the most known feller she could get which was a geordie shore star 😂😂 and now she's left sad and lonely using the Internet as her diary for thousands to see at the expense of her kids, because she has no friends the haxagon head

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Tell me ur so vain without saying you're so vain
Why did her post need a selfie, could have been a pic of the hospital of just a thank you on a black ground but no we need to make it all about Talia, me myself and I comes to mind

Reactions: 12
Cos her DLA and carers Allowance is stopped with Oakley being in hospital so she needs to fund her tits lips ribbons and softplay visits somehow?
---

She doesn't go past the lift that's why
Nah I’ve actually got visions of her going up n down in the lift … selfied 🤳 oot her tits 🤣🤣 quite literally nips ahoy 🙈 God forbid any parents want to use the lift to go visit their poorly child whilst Talia is in the middle of a photoshoot!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.