Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #27 Talia you spiteful, get your kids off social media you wicked witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah really wants to raise awareness and support other medical families, so much so that the dopey whiffy hoe ignored comments on her Oakley post from anyone, including people bravely sharing their own children's medical stories, unless they had a blue tick. Stupid witch.

Reactions: 14
Also, the Great North children's hospital has its own charity which you can donate directly to, it doesn't need to go through Talia and into her bank account the sly witch

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She only wants to raise awareness so she can keep exploiting oakley online. It will be her only way of citing it in court

Reactions: 16
Oh tit I’m not actually sure now πŸ™ˆ sorry if any offence caused 😬
It might be me that’s caused offence πŸ˜¬πŸ˜†

Be interesting to know how many people on this thread are Male or Female or identify as something else.. just because a lot of people will assume that it will be mostly women supporting Aaron because we fancy him πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It might be me that’s caused offence πŸ˜¬πŸ˜†

Be interesting to know how many people on this thread are Male or Female or identify as something else.. just because a lot of people will assume that it will be mostly women supporting Aaron because we fancy him πŸ‘€
I've already told you lot what I identify as

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rain drops on roses remix

Big fat fake titties, and lips full of filler, pointy chin implants and a love honey vibrator, thin lanky hair tied up with Dior ribbon string, winding up aaron is my favourite thing

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone noticed the orange labelled bottle Aaron was showing in his Insta post… then he whips out a green one πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

or am I reading too much into it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
---
Look were not supposed to share photos of each other in here please don't do it again
Hahaha πŸ’€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.