Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #27 Talia you spiteful, get your kids off social media you wicked witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake fed up of doing too much for my child missing out on these threads flying by

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are as bad as each other, she is bitter and spiteful. He is smarter and has fine tuned his behaviour to garner the most support.
See I think she’s much more calculated than he is, just my opinion. She manipulates each situation to her advantage and to create sympathy from her adoring followers. She is sly and devious.

Reactions: 15
“why does she do X?” “Why does she do Y?” Etc.
because she’s a narcissist.

I implore you all to spend the night doing some thorough research on narcissists, plenty of wonderful studies cited online and facts etc from actual medical/psychiatry websites to enlighten some of you who are still struggling to comprehend her reasoning lol.

This isn’t a dig at anyone, it’s truly a fascinating mental illness and I felt incredibly powerful when I discovered the information because it confirmed I wasn’t crazy (in my prev relationship) so it’s well worth doing research on, it tends to answer a lot of questions!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
“why does she do X?” “Why does she do Y?” Etc.
because she’s a narcissist.

I implore you all to spend the night doing some thorough research on narcissists, plenty of wonderful studies cited online and facts etc from actual medical/psychiatry websites to enlighten some of you who are still struggling to comprehend her reasoning lol.

This isn’t a dig at anyone, it’s truly a fascinating mental illness and I felt incredibly powerful when I discovered the information because it confirmed I wasn’t crazy (in my prev relationship) so it’s well worth doing research on, it tends to answer a lot of questions!
She’s a Grade A Narc, I’m just surprised EVERYONE can’t see it!

Hope you’re well, love a bit of online research 😊

Reactions: 13
Telling that she used the Lily Allen song on her deleted TikTok (luckily we have the receipts.) With lines like ‘At first, when I see you cry
Yeah, it makes me smile’ - she knows full well what she’s doing to Aaron’s mental health. She really is an ugly, bitter old creep
No she didn't 😠😠 if she's causing so much grief and knows it's affecting him badly then she's nothing but a bleeping witch!! That's nothing but nasty to laugh at someones mental health!! Why has she dirty deleted? Where people calling her up about it? Or was it cos she's not a bit of rhythm in her body & tit at lip syncing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
No she didn't 😠😠 if she's causing so much grief and knows it's affecting him badly then she's nothing but a bleeping witch!! That's nothing but nasty to laugh at someones mental health!! Why has she dirty deleted? Where people calling her up about it? Or was it cos she's not a bit of rhythm in her body?
It's still there. I had gotten it wrong. I thought she had just posted it so when I seen the latest post was still her necklace I assumed she deleted but in fact the post is about 2ish weeks old we just hadn't noticed it yet

Reactions: 4
She’s obv not been at the hospital any time today because she defo would of uploaded a picture 🙄

Maybe she’s too busy in the bath playing with her dildo.

Reactions: 11
See I think she’s much more calculated than he is, just my opinion. She manipulates each situation to her advantage and to create sympathy from her adoring followers. She is sly and devious.
She is transparently sly and devious. Stevie Wonder could see through her therefore she’s far from cleaver. He knows exactly what he is doing I think they are both a pair of sad acts who need to get on with mediation and forget about scoring points off each other.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion
Talia oatway is cheap and nasty, she'll exploit her kids for a free cheese pasty

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t wait till he gets a new girlfriend.. she is going to go full on psycho!! 😆😆😆
and hopefully exposes her vile behaviour to everyone on SM.

Her arse lickers would probably still think she’s ‘Mum of the year’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Thread suggestion
Talia oatway is cheap and nasty, she'll exploit her kids for a free cheese pasty
Hahaha love this!! 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:
Talia's life is one cringe AD after another, feel bad for the kids having her as a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.