Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #27 Talia you spiteful, get your kids off social media you wicked witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread created quickly because they are absolutely flying 🤯

Well done to @lazydaizy for another fabulous thread title which says it all. Talia has pulled out her trump card and revealed Oakley!!

Following thousands of "best mummy", "strongest mummy in the world", and "you got this mumma" posts and her resharing stories from blue tick accounts, imagine our surprise when at the cusp of her narcissistic power trip her Instagram has now been removed 🤯

Let's see what the next few days bring, but one can only hope that Aaron has come down on her with the full force of the law to put a stop to this blatant exploitation of Oakely, and indeed, all the other kids 😩

Reactions: 39
I wonder if Aaron will post anything today ? I hope he feeling better and able to see Oakley today

Reactions: 15
Frigging hell you blink and you’ve missed 27 pages and a new thread🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Well let's see what the next few hours and days bring because wow

Reactions: 9
I can’t help feeling so bleeping bad for those kids. Sienna dragged away from her biological father and those boys just being used for clout . As I said in the last thread, she did that last night for one reason and one reason only and it wasn’t for the love of that beautiful boy.
I hope Aaron is ok and has gone through the correct procedures but at the end of all this there are 4 very innocent children in the middle of this tit show and I can’t watch the trauma any longer ☹ I hope it’s all taken off social media now and just dealt with like bleeping adults

• Sad
Reactions: 38
She’s likely been reported and her account has been removed or she’s removed it so when she comes back she can say she’s been getting trolled and everyone will feel sorry for her. Let’s make this clear AARON said he wanted the kids kept OFF social media he never once told her to post Oakley so wherever people are reading hearing or seeing that is ludicrous they should come onto tattle and they’ll be able to see the receipts before posting lies 😁

Reactions: 43
Ophelia is still on one sharing print screens from here and going on about the rules ‘keep it on tattle’
She’s the one that’s taking the stuff off tattle and posting it on her Instagram!!
She loves the word hypocrisy yet she’s the one bending rules, calling us sad for being on here but she’ll sit on here and go through comments and repost 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Ophelia is still on one sharing print screens from here and going on about the rules ‘keep it on tattle’
She’s the one that’s taking the stuff off tattle and posting it on her Instagram!!
She loves the word hypocrisy yet she’s the one bending rules, calling us sad for being on here but she’ll sit on here and go through comments and repost 🤣
Convinced that girl spends more time on here than us actual members 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Whose this Ophelia and where is she posting? I've missed a few threads and 'CBA' to go through them all, as your all going through new threads quicker than Talia has botox 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still cant believe she posted her beautiful son, who is also actually potentially lying alone in hospital while shes sat online soaking up the attention! Oh and then this morning she is gone... honestly, she has totally lost it now! :unsure: Hope those poor children can be removed from her care and given some stability, and love! Lord knows they need it!!! Poor kids are just money making objects in her eyes!! Even using them in Ads, and the consistent moaning about child maintenance... what a woman! :sick:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.