Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #26 Clarifying & angry crying, over on insta the facts are flying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_8915.jpeg

Takias new man 😂😂 He’s commented on her last picture. If she thought Aaron was bad then she’s fuxked with billy 😳😳 He’s always got several on the go. How does it feel to be a side hoe takia cause that’s always what you’ll be 😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Anyone catch what Aaron's story was?

Nm it didn't load so thought he'd done a dirty delete but I can see it now 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
But but but how is she going to clarify anything 🧐 doesn't she want people to believe that shes a super medical mom 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Passed onto my legal team = I’ve rung my solicitor and had a free half hour screeching down the phone to them.

I won’t be commenting on anything further = I’m starting to realise the tides are turning and I’m getting caught out on my lies

she’s like a 15 year old who’s split with their first bf 😂😂😂
Also to add… my account isn’t fake, I’m purely here for the drama and banter, i don’t know Talia, and wouldn’t want to know Talia, I think she’s a bleeping idiot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Who’s the fake account who knows her? Is she trying to imply an account on here is Aaron? What is ‘or people you may even know erugh’ meant to mean

doesn’t want to see any tattle screenshots but last week she liked the fact people talk about her.

in future she won’t be commenting back to Aaron. There is another lie
Did she mean Beki?

Reactions: 9
How long do you give her before she has to clarify or justify 😂 she won’t be able to help herself

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2140275
Takias new man 😂😂 He’s commented on her last picture. If she thought Aaron was bad then she’s fuxked with billy 😳😳 He’s always got several on the go. How does it feel to be a side hoe takia cause that’s always what you’ll be 😅😅
My boyfriend boxes with Billy, I wish he’d ask him if I asked him too but I know full bloody well he won’t 🤣🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
At the moment she won't receive any money for Oakley as he is in hospital it gets stopped
I didn’t think you could claim dla till kids were 3 years old because until then they require a lot of care anyway, maybe it’s changed though but that’s what it use to be, same with mobility because they’re in pushchairs so don’t have an issue because they have a way of getting around if that makes sense, again it could of changed but that’s how it use to be.

she needs to loose that blue badge, she really winds me up with the misuse of that, so entitled 😡

Reactions: 5
So she doesn’t read here but was wearing orange and pink a few days back and suddenly now she’s taking the boys to the park 🤣🤣🤣🤣 fûck off Talia you nob head!

Also you WILL be on to clarify everything because you cannot help yourself than to bite at EVERYTHING Aaron posts 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not being funny but her legal team will tell her to get a fuckin life and keep her business off social medja and if they don’t they’re a very tit legal team. She can’t pass anything to them because she reTALIAtes to everything he posts so she’s literally just as bad as he is 🤣 can’t moan at him for doing the same as her hahaha Jesus she’s so uneducated. It’s not Leo your dealing with now talia this is a man who’s been in the public eye for years and has money to take you to the cleaners

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Whenever I'm ill I always say I feel hanging surely it's a thing to say when your ill or isit not in other parts of uk ? What does hanging mean in other parts then ?
When I tired I say hanging

Reactions: 3
Ok I’ve got a burner account on another app. Few messages from anon/ burner accounts claiming to know them.

One is saying the sister is a nurse and looks after Oakley and apparently they have contacted social services as Talia was arguing on the ward - this could obviously be total BS however it would also fit in with her taking donuts for the nurses the other day? Could this also be same person on here who said the sister is a nurse?

And another person saying Talia doesn’t make any effort with Siennah whatsoever, lets her loose on all these social media apps and she signed up to Snapchat a couple of days ago using Talia’s number.

Not really tea as such.. maybe teaspoon residue 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It's Bank Holiday Monday so very much doubt her "legal team" are even working today

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just seen Aaron's post for Cala Bassa Beach Club in Ibiza 😁 been there a few times myself it's lush 😍 I am sure him and his brother will be surrounded by a bevvy of beauties there 🍊🍊🍊🍊 it's a shame Talia isn't going she could stock up on some designer "wish you were's" from the lucky lucky men in the car park 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I know a good mate of his well. Ave met him loads of times. Talia is another notch for him 😅😅 He would never settle for some1 like her EVER. She is 💯 not the only 1 he’s “entertaining” 🤮🤮 Bet shes dead smug too thinkin he’s actually interested In her 😂😂 he can talk the talk so she’ll be easily fooled.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.