Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #26 Clarifying & angry crying, over on insta the facts are flying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could he maybe have been going to say “I’m having a day in bed cause I’m ill” but changed his mind last minute?🤔

Reactions: 1
I’m Newcastle and hanging is defo hungover, it’s really questionable that he said that

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Could he maybe have been going to say “I’m having a day in bed cause I’m ill” but changed his mind last minute?🤔
he says ‘there’s me still bleeping hang’ defo meant to be hanging and deserves same scrutiny as her because if she said it it would be taking for gospel

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well that was eventful making my way through the last thread 🤪
Good morning you lovely bunch 🍊
Most important question, it safe to come back now? 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
South west here and it would mean tired 🥱 maybe ill, just rough!

Reactions: 5
Benefits, disability allowance, carers allowance etc will have stopped while he’s in hospital so she won’t be receiving those payments until he leaves again.
Unless she wishes to bring foods in for him which I highly doubt then he’ll be getting his weaning purées provided and especially his peg feeds will be provided by the hospital and free nutritional feed prescription when he leaves as he’s under 18
So you can guarantee that when Oakley’s in hospital, she’s more cut up that she isn’t getting any disability benefits than she is about her son being poorly.

Reactions: 18
Regarding Oakleys disability and Talias caters allowance and whatever else she can claim for will stop whilst he’s in hospital but that’s only if she declares he’s in hospital they don’t find that out

Reactions: 18
Regarding Oakleys disability and Talias caters allowance and whatever else she can claim for will stop whilst he’s in hospital but that’s only if she declares he’s in hospital they don’t find that out
Hmmm…
🐅 🥕 🧡 🍊

🤔 🕵️‍♀️ 🚓 🧐

What the hells that picture of Romeo meant to be🤣hair brushed with a toffee apple and a dummy hanging out his mouth🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
he says ‘there’s me still bleeping hang’ defo meant to be hanging and deserves same scrutiny as her because if she said it it would be taking for gospel
I genuinely hope it's not the case and it was just a slip of the tongue which happens to the best of us

@Beki123 don't want to put you on the spot or anything but you clarify at all? is Aaron hanging or genuinely ill?

• Sad
Could be a complete slip of the tongue, you've got to remember he was in gs for a long time and would of been 'hanging' lots so when he felt rough he would say hanging, I dont believe for one second he went on a session with the boys and sent them home, let's face it talia would of made a post to dig him out straight away. He's doing a lot for those boys at the minute I don't think he would be stupid enough to mess that up now. Oaxley is ill hes spent nights with him so he's obviously caught it from him

Reactions: 23
I agree I’m from the north east and use hanging if I’m hungover or poorly . I think he’s so used to saying it when he feels like shite it’s just a slip of the tounge

Reactions: 5
She's rather quiet. Bet she's really planning and thinking about what to post now to win her followers back! She knows the support is waning!

Reactions: 9
I genuinely hope it's not the case and it was just a slip of the tongue which happens to the best of us

@Beki123 don't want to put you on the spot or anything but you clarify at all? is Aaron hanging or genuinely ill?
I honestly don’t know although we don’t say hanging round here for being I’ll he’s probably so used to saying he’s hanging 😂

I think from what I’ve been told it’s probably a slip of the tongue
---
Not saying I’ve ever been in that position 😂 but my aunt was still claiming for her dead husband for over 2 years 😩 it was only when my uncle mentioned it that she didn’t know 😂 she’s 78

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Recap
We flew through the last thread as this weekend was the gift that kept on giving..
Aaron has been giving tattle the nod multiple times with emojis and his choice of wording.
He’s been on his sick bed this weekend and around his multiple offers of bed baths by our horny tattle nurses he has managed to spill some tea.
Talia has been outed to only have the boys 3 days a week so technically she should be the one paying Aaron instead of harping on about him only paying £18pc/week.
Beautiful Oakley has got no one staying with him tonight as Talia has decided for this weekend only that Sienna, who’s she’s managed to palm off for the last 4 weeks+ needs her mum.
Coast cases looming with both claiming to be spending thousands in letters and emails when really they should employ tattlers as the OG’s in this thread have more receipts than a mother at Christmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.