Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #26 Clarifying & angry crying, over on insta the facts are flying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talia will still be claiming Oakley's benefits. That's all she cares about is money. Probably saving it up for her new pair of tits. If only there was a way for this to be investigated. If anyone knows who to contact ,let me know please

Reactions: 16
Talia will still be claiming Oakley's benefits. That's all she cares about is money. Probably saving it up for her new pair of tits. If only there was a way for this to be investigated. If anyone knows who to contact ,let me know please
I think you probably just use the benefit frauds line. You’re probably right tho when she said aaron scammed 80k out of the covid loans if you look back at the same time his business closed she was splashing cash all over her instagram🤣silly bleep

Reactions: 12
I have no horse in the race but I don’t believe the poster in the last threads sister does work in Alder Hey I hope they come back an admit it if they don’t as my sister actually is a nurse and they are working in untenable conditions with lots leaving after the pressure of covid and the last thing the nurses of Alder Hey need is an investigation and threats of legal intervention based on what someone has said on a gossip forum- they have enough stress as it is
Easily solved if it’s stressful for them don’t tell family members patients business and investigations won’t happen. I hope ur right tho hope this “sister” isn’t real

Reactions: 10
I personally don’t know anyone who says hanging when they are ill. Hopefully it was a slip of the tongue
It’s mad the different phrases people uses isn’t it.
Hopefully it was just a slip up or it is a phrase he was going to use, surely he’s not that stupid to blow all this out the window.
---
Easily solved if it’s stressful for them don’t tell family members patients business and investigations won’t happen. I hope ur right tho hope this “sister” isn’t real
I don’t think the sister is real either.
There’s already been reports put in and rightly so, but if it’s not true then she’s going to be wasting very valuable time and resources and will be putting everyone of the genuine nurses job who works on that ward at risk.

Reactions: 11
Always lurking on this thread but never posting cause it moves too quick.
The clllllaaaarifing with the oranges over the nips has sent me over the edge!
The devil works hard but you lot work harder 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s mad the different phrases people uses isn’t it.
Hopefully it was just a slip up or it is a phrase he was going to use, surely he’s not that stupid to blow all this out the window.
---

I don’t think the sister is real either.
There’s already been reports put in and rightly so, but if it’s not true then she’s going to be wasting very valuable time and resources and will be putting everyone of the genuine nurses job who works on that ward at risk.
he should have restarted the video cause it will be ww3 when talia gets wind of it. I think if he had gone out though she’d have absolutely used that to her advantage especially when he said about her baby sitters for nights out and she said nothing back.

I defo don’t think the sister is real cause Aaron defo showed that he never went back to alder hey I remember him constantly being in the bath so it’s just a blatant lie.

Reactions: 5
he says ‘there’s me still bleeping hang’ defo meant to be hanging and deserves same scrutiny as her because if she said it it would be taking for gospel
Ahh right! God I hope he wasn’t hungover that would be really really disappointing, I couldn’t 100% remember what he said, absolutely not on if he was

Reactions: 4
Ahh right! God I hope he wasn’t hungover that would be really really disappointing, I couldn’t 100% remember what he said, absolutely not on if he was
I think she’d have clarified if he went out, i reckon she has eyes on him like a bleeping hawk.

Reactions: 11
I’m Newcastle too and to me hanging either means hungover or ill, I’ve used the phrase many times when I’ve been poorly sick
I don’t even drink now and I still say ‘hanging out me arse’ when I’m ill! It does come from hangover but some people still use it when they feel rough. My friend says hanging out me hoop 😂😂😂✌

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Think there's a service on gov.uk to report if there's any concerns

Reactions: 6
Who’s the fake account who knows her? Is she trying to imply an account on here is Aaron? What is ‘or people you may even know erugh’ meant to mean

doesn’t want to see any tattle screenshots but last week she liked the fact people talk about her.

in future she won’t be commenting back to Aaron. There is another lie

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She always says fake accounts….we are anonymous accounts. Not fake.
Exactly this! We want a forum to comment but value our privacy and that of our family, unlike some who exploit there kids for likes, follows and #ads!!

Reactions: 42
"anything that gets said in the future I will not be commenting on"...

how long until she just needs to clarify :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.