Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #26 Clarifying & angry crying, over on insta the facts are flying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she doesn’t show Oakleys face because she’s having a hard time right now? What kind of excuse is that???! She’s ashamed of him. That’s it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
TLDR;
If he has then 50/50 he shouldn’t need to pay maintenance.
If he’s having them 4 days a week, she should be paying him maintenance.
If he has Oakley in his care Talia should give Aaron some of Oakley’s £700 a month in Disability Living Allowance

Okay, I’ll admit I only flicked through the last thread as it moved so fast. So forgive me if this has been brought up already.
Talia’s latest two rounds of ammunition were;
- Even when Aaron has the boys, she can’t go to Oakley because she still has Siennah at home.
LET THE POOR GIRL SEE HER DADDY.
- Regurgitating the old £216 a month = £18 per child per week.
Regarding child maintenance for Oakley. Aaron is paying £72 a month to Talia for Oakley.
Oakley is in hospital do they cover the cost of feeding him? Does she take nappies/wipes for him or do the hospital pay that too. Aaron buys clothes for him, he’s 8 months old now so not growing as quickly. He’s not in shoes yet. Talia never buys him toys. Do you remember when the nurses used to put on the sensory light for him and she’d say he loves it, but wouldn’t scrape together £8 to get him one for at home. She put him in a gifted jumperoo at 3 months old to exploit him for an ad, he’s 8 months and can’t hold his head still. She doesn’t give him any toy unless it’s gifted. Currently, what is she spending Oakley’s money on when he’s in the care of the hospital a further few months.
DLA - surely Oakley gets the full allowance. £172.50 a WEEK. £690 a month in benefits for Oakley. If he goes to Aaron 4 days a week that money should go in Aaron’s account.

Reactions: 43
Whenever I'm ill I always say I feel hanging surely it's a thing to say when your ill or isit not in other parts of uk ? What does hanging mean in other parts then ?

Reactions: 15
Whenever I'm ill I always say I feel hanging surely it's a thing to say when your ill or isit not in other parts of uk ? What does hanging mean in other parts then ?
Hanging means you have a hangover here.

Reactions: 20
It means hungover

Reactions: 13
I’m from the south and hanging means hangover. I wouldn’t say it if I just felt ill and hadn’t been drinking. I’d say I feel rough

Reactions: 10
I say hanging if I'm Ill and being sick, but my work colleague, who's from Ireland, saying hanging if he's hungover. I really don't think it's anything to get hung up on (see what I did there lol)
---
It means hungover
Not categorically. I say it if I'm sick.

• Haha
Hanging here in wales (well my area) wouldn’t mean hungover necessarily, just feeling rough in general!

Reactions: 18
The thing is with Aaron what u see is what u get. Hes been open about his mental health and addictions. Theres no way someone could go years in the "public eye" without slipping up. Bug face t is jealous now that her mask is slipping. S is never mentioned until it suits her narrative. She makes me sick. Why would you want ur kids 2 not have a relationship with their dad? Unless safety reasons etc

Reactions: 17
I’m from the south and hanging means hangover. I wouldn’t say it if I just felt ill and hadn’t been drinking. I’d say I feel rough
It’s weird how every place is different as we say hanging and rough when we’re hungover here😅

Reactions: 7
Go to bed early for once wake up to 10 missed pages and a whole new thread, jeeze we are flying through these threads

• Haha
TLDR;
If he has Oakley in his care Talia should give Aaron some of Oakley’s £700 a month in Disability Living Allowance

Okay, I’ll admit I only flicked through the last thread as it moved so fast. So forgive me if this has been brought up already.
- Even when Aaron has the boys, she can’t go to Oakley because she still has Siennah at home.
Regarding child maintenance for Oakley. Aaron is paying £72 a month to Talia for Oakley.
Oakley is in hospital do they cover the cost of feeding him? Does she take nappies/wipes for him or do the hospital pay that too. Aaron buys clothes for him, he’s 8 months old now so not growing as quickly. He’s not in shoes yet. Talia never buys him toys. Do you remember when the nurses used to put on the sensory light for him and she’d say he loves it, but wouldn’t scrape together £8 to get him one for at home. She put him in a gifted jumperoo at 3 months old to exploit him for an ad, he’s 8 months and can’t hold his head still. She doesn’t give him any toy unless it’s gifted. Currently, what is she spending Oakley’s money on when he’s in the care of the hospital a further few months.
DLA - surely Oakley gets the full allowance. £172.50 a WEEK. £690 a month in benefits for Oakley. If he goes to Aaron 4 days a week that money should go in Aaron’s account.
At the moment she won't receive any money for Oakley as he is in hospital it gets stopped

Reactions: 9
Ireland here and say hanging when feeling rough in general be it ill or hungover

Reactions: 6
TLDR;

Benefits, disability allowance, carers allowance etc will have stopped while he’s in hospital so she won’t be receiving those payments until he leaves again.
Unless she wishes to bring foods in for him which I highly doubt then he’ll be getting his weaning purées provided and especially his peg feeds will be provided by the hospital and free nutritional feed prescription when he leaves as he’s under 18

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.