Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #26 Clarifying & angry crying, over on insta the facts are flying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah new thread for the bank holiday the thread title really rounds up the last thread 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is that Birko going to give any of us a chance of winning a thread suggestion? 😆😆😆

Brilliant thread title! 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have no horse in the race but I don’t believe the poster in the last threads sister does work in Alder Hey I hope they come back an admit it if they don’t as my sister actually is a nurse and they are working in untenable conditions with lots leaving after the pressure of covid and the last thing the nurses of Alder Hey need is an investigation and threats of legal intervention based on what someone has said on a gossip forum- they have enough stress as it is

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Is this a world record for getting through a page???must be all the healthy fruit we're all eating 😉😉🍊🍊🍊🍊🧡🧡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread already, flying through 😂

Just wanted to say about court, it took 2+ years to get a final answer from the courts, it isn't quick but if there's something in motion already then that's a good start.

Aaron chap, get yourself a 'Prohibited Steps Order' for the kids passports, place of living and social media presence. That way Talia won't be able to leave the country with them, she'll have to stay put in the area until court is finalised, and those babies won't be allowed to be plastered all over social media. Best place to start in my opinion 👍🏻

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.