Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Wonder what Aaron thinks?? She’s only showing him for sympathy I just can’t with her anymore what an absolute horror of a mother. If I was him I’d get solicitors on quick sharp to get her to take them down. Could you imagine him posting those pics??? She’s fucking evil 👿
She said yesterday she’s hasn’t shown him because she’s still coming to terms with everything.

That was a quick 24 hours 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 96

GeorgiaOrwell

I have no horse in the race but I don’t believe the poster in the last threads sister does work in Alder Hey I hope they come back an admit it if they don’t as my sister actually is a nurse and they are working in untenable conditions with lots leaving after the pressure of covid and the last thing the nurses of Alder Hey need is an investigation and threats of legal intervention based on what someone has said on a gossip forum- they have enough stress as it is

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

MrsJones83

VIP Member
This probably sounds a bit odd, but now having seen his face, it makes him more real, more human, and I’m having even more of a hard time that before to understand how they can bare to leave him alone so much of the time. His smile 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

LeighB26

How adorable is Oakley 😭❤❤ Such a pity she has shown him today for all of the wrong reasons. He is gorgeous, should've been proud of him since day 1

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Aaron if your reading here..

Please don’t retaliate tonight, it’s what she wants. Switch your phone off and ignore the pity party she’s got going on.

You’ll get them off SM in the end.. Don’t play into her hands, Just think of your future with your boys! 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 63

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
She’s done this for one reason and one reason only and it’s not for the love of that beautiful boy

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Nadja

Chatty Member
Imagine my disappointment coming back to 20+ pages thinking some tea has been spilled, and it's literally just people arguing over the definition of 'hanging' 🤣🤣🤣 fucking hell

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Opinionated

VIP Member
Wonder what Aaron thinks?? She’s only showing him for sympathy I just can’t with her anymore what an absolute horror of a mother. If I was him I’d get solicitors on quick sharp to get her to take them down. Could you imagine him posting those pics??? She’s fucking evil 👿
Don’t get me wrong he’s beautiful every baby is but she’s ONLY showing him as she’s nothing left to exploit!!!

• Heart

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Aaron could get her canceled overnight tbh. He’d likely very easily be able to arrange an interview with The Sun or similar, to discuss men’s mental health and how Talia kept their sons disability from him throughout her pregnancy, etc, + there’s likely to have been a ton of verbal & manipulative abuse from her, I bet “If you don’t do this I’ll take the boys” was a daily threat from her.

• Heart

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Talia is a spiteful bitch, get your kids off social media you wicked witch

Reactions: 60

Sparkledarmer

Chatty Member
Everyone on this thread has always been so respectful of Oakley and his condition, not one person has posted the pictures of him on here, and everyone agrees how beautiful he is. I find it so comical that we are considered a 'trolling' website by toxic Talia and yet the only thing I see is love and support for those who deserve it (Aaron). The level of manipulation from Talia is inconceivable, it actually makes me feel really upset. :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Portiapoo

Passed onto my legal team = I’ve rung my solicitor and had a free half hour screeching down the phone to them.

I won’t be commenting on anything further = I’m starting to realise the tides are turning and I’m getting caught out on my lies

she’s like a 15 year old who’s split with their first bf 😂😂😂
Also to add… my account isn’t fake, I’m purely here for the drama and banter, i don’t know Talia, and wouldn’t want to know Talia, I think she’s a fucking idiot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

gmarsh28

Chatty Member
I called it on Friday i knew because Aaron posted stuff that were true the only way she could get the narrative back was to use oakley. She’s waited until 9pm too perfect time for loads of engagement she’s vile

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55