Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #26 Clarifying & angry crying, over on insta the facts are flying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after I said on here the other day I couldn't bear it when people would send me screenshots shots of what my abusive ex was saying online and that she's encouraging people send it to her she's now saying she doesn't want to see it and not to send it šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s so full of it legal team
Like she ever takes kids to park (she will now)

Also she will still be getting oakleys dla while heā€™s in hospital
They changed the rules for that a while ago

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s so full of it legal team
Like she ever takes kids to park (she will now)

Also she will still be getting oakleys dla while heā€™s in hospital
They changed the rules for that a while ago
Just came on to say this, they used to stop it but it has now changed.

My daughter still received dla during her admissions.

Reactions: 5
Wow that was a lot to catch up on

I know Iā€™m going back to discussions on the old thread but wanted to discuss the payments Aaron makes.
My ex (absolute narc prick) realised he would have to pay child maintenance to me when we split so said he would have our daughter 50/50. Well, almost. He would have her 3 days, Iā€™d have her 4 days. He ā€œdidnā€™t feel comfortable with her staying there overnight because sheā€™s a girlā€ šŸ™„šŸ™„ so although she was with him after school until 6pm (from 9-6 in school holidays), because she wasnā€™t staying with him overnight, he still had to pay maintenanceā€¦..so he refused and now only sees her for 4 hours a week šŸ™ƒ

my point is, has Aaron ever said that the boys stay with him for 4 night? Or does he just have them in the day?
Iā€™ve just looked on the child maintenance calculator as itā€™s been a while since I went through this, and the question asks how many nights does child A stay with you

Reactions: 3
Have I missed something?!?! Shes passed what on to the authorities??? Unless hes done some deletes she indirectly said way worse about him yesterday. Shes thick as tit.

Reactions: 12
I didnā€™t think you could claim dla till kids were 3 years old because until then they require a lot of care anyway, maybe itā€™s changed though but thatā€™s what it use to be, same with mobility because theyā€™re in pushchairs so donā€™t have an issue because they have a way of getting around if that makes sense, again it could of changed but thatā€™s how it use to be.

she needs to loose that blue badge, she really winds me up with the misuse of that, so entitled šŸ˜”
I didnā€™t think you could claim dla till kids were 3 years old because until then they require a lot of care anyway, maybe itā€™s changed though but thatā€™s what it use to be, same with mobility because theyā€™re in pushchairs so donā€™t have an issue because they have a way of getting around if that makes sense, again it could of changed but thatā€™s how it use to be.

she needs to loose that blue badge, she really winds me up with the misuse of that, so entitled šŸ˜”
I'm not too sure about dla but I believe child benefits would definitely be stopped as she's not paying or spending money on Oakley I could be wrong but I've known others who have spent less time in hospital than Oakley who've had any kind of benefits stopped.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So Talia kept and sent post over to her legal team but what about her post that she posted to respond to Aaron did she send them lol

Letā€™s hope they have a peaceful day did Aaron say yesterday he be able to go to Oakley today ? When is Talia planing to see Oakley

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Passed onto my legal team = Iā€™ve rung my solicitor and had a free half hour screeching down the phone to them.

I wonā€™t be commenting on anything further = Iā€™m starting to realise the tides are turning and Iā€™m getting caught out on my lies

sheā€™s like a 15 year old whoā€™s split with their first bf šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Also to addā€¦ my account isnā€™t fake, Iā€™m purely here for the drama and banter, i donā€™t know Talia, and wouldnā€™t want to know Talia, I think sheā€™s a bleeping idiot!
would a solicitors even be open today on bank holiday, she must mean sheā€™s emailed them screen shots, she says passed it on as if sheā€™s the height of importance case for them, high profile šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I personally donā€™t know anyone who says hanging when they are ill. Hopefully it was a slip of the tongue
Just me who uses the term hanging for feeling ill, hungover AND to describe someone whoā€™s minging then?! šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Since when have we ever saw or heard of her having those boys any other place than a softplay/restaurant or metro centreā€¦ I know itā€™s been cold weather but it does no harm if theyā€™re wrapped up, Aaronā€™s showed this.
Now sheā€™s taking them to the park, woooohoooo!
You know sheā€™s constantly going to be competing with him now donā€™t you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm not too sure about dla but I believe child benefits would definitely be stopped as she's not paying or spending money on Oakley I could be wrong but I've known others who have spent less time in hospital than Oakley who've had any kind of benefits stopped.
Well weā€™ll soon find out as itā€™s been anonymously reported to the relevant authorities. Let them decide if sheā€™s entitled including OAKLEYS blue badge

He definitely said hang then stopped himself. I watched GS not long ago and he always says it the day after they have been on it!!! He fucked up big time there, I would never have known if someone didn't post it here last night! No one can defend him over that cos I now believe he was rough as duck from drinking the night before!! And he's a cheek to call her a liar!!
And here in Scotland it's either hanging or rough as duck!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve just looked too haha, so she cant get mobility until heā€™s 3 but could possibly get the care component, that must of changed because that use to be 3 too, sheā€™ll be getting carers allowance too I suspect.

although you canā€™t claim any until theyā€™re 3 months and then it takes forever to feed through the system so she quite possibly hasnā€™t got cash in hand as of yet.

my friend put in for dla last year for her 10 year old and sheā€™s still waiting, itā€™s only when theyā€™ve got under a year to live or terminal that it gets fast tracked x

Reactions: 2
Funny how she's spun the narrative that for the last 6 months she's been 'alone' up north with no help, yet 'people who know her know the truth'. If you've been so alone and doing everything yourself, they only know what they've been told by you - which seems far from the truth

Sheā€™s actually hilarious! ā€˜Donā€™t believe what you readā€™ sheā€™s the one that says and writes the most tit šŸ˜‚ ok we donā€™t believe you Talia!
Does she forget sheā€™s brought it all on herself with her pathetic daily/hourly digs!
---
He definitely said hang then stopped himself. I watched GS not long ago and he always says it the day after they have been on it!!! He fucked up big time there, I would never have known if someone didn't post it here last night! No one can defend him over that cos I now believe he was rough as duck from drinking the night before!! And he's a cheek to call her a liar!!
He was in hospital with Oakley before he go ill heā€™s probably picked something up in there to be fair! Like Iā€™ve said I see ā€˜eee Iā€™m hangingā€™ when I feel rough and I donā€™t drink at all

Reactions: 13
Just popping this here for when she next clarifies something šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.