Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #26 Clarifying & angry crying, over on insta the facts are flying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it still don't feel safe to come back yet🤦‍♀️
Well least there's one thing I can take from this thread for sure, is that some people cor half waffle on 😂😂 I didn't agree with half the stuff said last night but as a grown adult I scrolled past the stuff I thought was bollocks in my head and then reacted to the stuff I agreed with. As a grown ass adult Troll, I mean tattler, I think it's quite easy to do.
P.s just throwing it out there too that hanging to me is someone who's a minger. Like I'd say after all that bodge job work Tailias had done to her face 'Her ay half hanging' ok. Bye 👋 Be back later on to see if its safe enough 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Guys it’s grinds my gears when we all start arguing (difference of opinion fair enough) when for the most part we all pretty much are in agreement here! The banter on here is the best 😃

Reactions: 21
Guys it’s grinds my gears when we all start arguing (difference of opinion fair enough) when for the most part we all pretty much are in agreement here! The banter on here is the best 😃
Yes it’s just getting silly and numerous warnings now.

Reactions: 8
Give me a shout when she shuts up please 😩 constant repetitive tit. It's boring now

Have a nice day trolls 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Come on guys let's all calm down and do a collective lift selfie with nips out xo

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No I think its more a case of its ambiguous and many people have said the use it to mean sick, including me and I'm Scottish. It's a case of giving him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he went to say it out of habit, realised it sounded wrong, so changed it. If he was hiding a hangover would he just not rerecord it? Surely he wouldn't leave it knowing "some people" would see it
Ohhh another Scot 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 👋🏼 🤣🤣 aye I would also use hanging to describe someone unfavourable 😉 loads of meanings up n down the country.

Like a weapon up here is totally different to if you’re a weapon down south! I seen a influenza commnet on another influenza 🔥 such a weapon, and I was like 😲😲😲 imagine saying that to ur pal 🤣 when turns out it was a compliment 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m hoping the mods let me bold most of this.

Aaron has expressed previous & current struggles with his mental health. Globally, 1 man dies by suicide every minute. 3 out of 4 suicides are men. Men are constantly belittled for discussing their emotions, and constantly painted to be the ‘bad guy’ which is incredibly sexist. Please can we stop discussing his alcohol consumption, that’s his business, and if he’s stated he’s sober - take it as fact until you can prove otherwise.

On another note, crappy mothers on IG celebrate Talia doing the minimum required by law in terms of parenting I.e. fed, housed, suitably clothed, she does nothing for her children’s mental well-being.

Reactions: 27
Guys on a serious note Talia has been awfully quiet that can only mean 1 thing:

A. she's actually enjoying time with the kids
Or
B. she's ill from being outside in fresh air and not in a softplay for once

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yak, I Hope someone has managed to get up to be with oakley today
---

I’m newcastle and would say that, i also thought weapon was an insult

Didn’t talia say she was going up later when her friend comes to watch the boys whilst they nap.
probably just be a half an hour visit 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Saw people commenting yesterday asking why she never just takes the kids to the park or for a walk with some fresh air, no less then 24 hours later shows them walking in the park and on the swings 😂😂 but she doesn’t read here nor does she want to be sent screenshots 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Guys on a serious note Talia has been awfully quiet that can only mean 1 thing:

A. she's actually enjoying time with the kids
Or
B. she's ill from being outside in fresh air and not in a softplay for once
She's probably passed out from the exhaustion of not having the boys contained in soft play

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yak, I Hope someone has managed to get up to be with oakley today
---

I’m newcastle and would say that, i also thought weapon was an insult. What about kegs? I once said that on a thread and no one knew what i was on about🤣
Newcastle n Scotland must be pretty similar btw, cos a weapon is an insult up here too 🤣🤣 Kegs - troosers / pants?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.