Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #26 Clarifying & angry crying, over on insta the facts are flying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh another Scot 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 👋🏼 🤣🤣 aye I would also use hanging to describe someone unfavourable 😉 loads of meanings up n down the country.

Like a weapon up here is totally different to if you’re a weapon down south! I seen a influenza commnet on another influenza 🔥 such a weapon, and I was like 😲😲😲 imagine saying that to ur pal 🤣 when turns out it was a compliment 🙈🤣
If I called my pal a weapon she'd knock me out with a baseball bat 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yak, I Hope someone has managed to get up to be with oakley today
---

I’m newcastle and would say that, i also thought weapon was an insult. What about kegs? I once said that on a thread and no one knew what i was on about🤣
I'm a mackem and kegs means underwear here. Assuming its the same in Geordie land as we are so close in area

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All, please stop with short or goading posts that add nothing

"I'm ignoring them"

"I'm taking a break from this thread"

Please post on topic and stop the arguments with each other, ignore someone if you want but no need to post to announce it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Talia is clearly rattling in her cage that Aaron is now defending himself 🤌🏽🤣

Reactions: 8
Not a fan of talias last story on Insta, she looks like she’s eating his face off 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Just why would you put that picture up??

Reactions: 22
When you have to post videoing kissing your son on your instagram because you’re so self centred you have to prove your love to your son 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Guys, does anyone know what thread is the one when they split up? I've only been on this thread a few weeks maybe but I'd love to read the break up thread if anyone can point me to it please.

Reactions: 3
That boomerang with Oakley is really weird! She looks like a zombie eating face! Or a vampire sucking his blood! Odd wee woman she is

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Guys, does anyone know what thread is the one when they split up? I've only been on this thread a few weeks maybe but I'd love to read the break up thread if anyone can point me to it please.
i’m not sure the thread number but she moved out about a week before xmas so the dates should be around then

Reactions: 3
Must say I’ve no idea and im south east 😂
It's used as an insult to people not from Liverpool
When I lived in Knowsley and had a brown wheelie bin and not a purple people would say oh you're a wool now 😂
If that makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.