Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #26 Clarifying & angry crying, over on insta the facts are flying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is sad the fact it's taken people to call her out for her kids to have some time in the park with her

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It is one sided now though! Over the past week or so with the comments to aaron and it isn't fair. I know for a fact if that Talia and it was picked up on it would be a different story!! I'm mutual and will call them both out. Funny how all the ones coming at me are the ones calling him sexy and sharing his dick pics.....
I never once said he was sexy, my previous post gave the girls some water to cool themselves down, he slipped up a word and held back with it because he knew he'd get jumped on and people thinking he was hungover when he wasn't, anyway this story is boring talia hasn't mentioned it so it's all OK šŸ˜

Reactions: 11
Sorry but how good is Aaron looking now that heā€™s (almost) got rid of that witch! He honestly looks a good few years younger šŸ¤£

Reactions: 20
To be fair if Iā€™m poorly I will say I feel absolutely hanging! Itā€™s an expression as sometimes being really poorly can make it feel like a bad hangover!!

Reactions: 13
Only thing Iā€™m going to say on this ā€˜hanging out my arseā€™ situation then Iā€™m moving on.

Aaron had the kids Friday and Saturday, Saturday morning was the day he came down with feeling ill. So are people assuming he went on a bender when he had the kids Friday night? šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
He was also looking forward to spending Saturday with his family and the kids, would you drink the night before?
He even offered to have the boys so Talia could stay with Oakley.. because he couldnā€™t, would he do that?

I genuinely think he was ill and if I thought he did have a blow out, I would be the first to call him out.

Right moving onā€¦ Nice to see the boys getting some fresh air in the park.

Reactions: 40
I donā€™t particularly like him either but just read and move on if you donā€™t agree. Theres an ignore button too.
So not allowed to comment if I don't agree? That isn't very fair, iv agreed the whole time and nothing changes there. Knew when I posted it it was coming. I know what she is & what she's doing, that will never change. Nice to see that after all this time there are some on here who have ignored me cos of one thing wee didn't agree on šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So heā€™s openly admitting that heā€™s got the šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©s and now he risks passing it on to everyone else in there. Itā€™s 48 hours for a reason.
This. I definitely don't agree with him being out and about putting others at risk. They might also have an Oakley at home that they pass it on to or can't visit now because of this. Him and Talia are both guilty of it, which is really unfair. If he really needed food he could have ordered some in there's really no need for him to be out right now.

Reactions: 9
I can't understand why she needs to document literally every move those boys make, not to mention how much of a safety risk it is. I knew what park she was at straight away from the picture of them walking in.. she is an ignorant cow who doesn't care about their safety one bit

Reactions: 20
So not allowed to comment if I don't agree? That isn't very fair, iv agreed the whole time and nothing changes there. Knew when I posted it it was coming. I know what she is & what she's doing, that will never change. Nice to see that after all this time there are some on here who have ignored me cos of one thing wee didn't agree on šŸ™„
This is the last thing i will say. No one said you cannot comment but your opinions on an opinions site are going to get opinions back. You just have to accept it, theres no point arguing back snd forth. As i have already said I have made numerous comments on the situation going against the grain and did not feel jumped on, every response was fair as there is no evidence of the alcohol and as demonstrated it has different meanings. Stop arguing

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is it safe to come back now or are we still going on about ā€œhangingā€ šŸ„±šŸ„±

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I swear someone fix on the last thread šŸ’š
Originally he was asked to wear green but it got to changed to orange when the Tattler who asked realised he was already wearing green that day.
---
Adding myself to the group who think it's wrong that he's gone to a cafe when he's still got a dicky stomach. He's gonna be touching so much stuff in there that wont get disinfected before the next person touches it. Also, there is no way I would risk being caught short in public with a stomach virus.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Originally he was asked to wear green but it got to changed to orange when the Tattler who asked realised he was already wearing green that day.
---
Adding myself to the group who think it's wrong that he's gone to a cafe when he's still got a dicky stomach. He's gonna be touching so much stuff in there that wont get disinfected before the next person touches it. Also, there is no way I would risk being caught short in public with a stomach virus.
exactly the reason why I avoid going out in publicšŸ¤£šŸ˜­

Reactions: 5
Is it safe to come back now or are we still going on about ā€œhangingā€ šŸ„±šŸ„±
7bf6659e701c06ea2c2e250bdbc8ee1e.jpg
Can I come into the out now? šŸ¤£
---
---
You'd think after COVID people would have realised this by now. Like we didn't stay inside for months on end, wear masks and distances ourselves for the shits and giggles. People died from complications of COVID. We were forced to have funerals for loved ones on a bleeping ZOOM call, people couldn't hold loved ones in their final moments and the toll it took on people's mental health being unable to see anyone.

Yes there's no way to avoid bugs sometimes even with every precaution but if you know you're ill and go out it's completely selfish. So it's really let him down that he's done this. Because someone in the cafe could have popped in to get food before going to visit their own Oakley and that's now put them at risk.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.