Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #26 Clarifying & angry crying, over on insta the facts are flying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think you could claim dla till kids were 3 years old because until then they require a lot of care anyway, maybe it’s changed though but that’s what it use to be, same with mobility because they’re in pushchairs so don’t have an issue because they have a way of getting around if that makes sense, again it could of changed but that’s how it use to be.

she needs to loose that blue badge, she really winds me up with the misuse of that, so entitled 😡
I get DLA for my little boy who’s 3, you can get it from any age depending on the situation but can only get mobility from 3 and that’s only high rate and under special circumstances. It took 13 weeks from October for my son to get awarded so I can imagine Oakley definitely is getting it by now and she’ll of got a backpay to the date she rang up for the forms.
I didn’t think you could get a blue badge though unless they got mobility unless it’s if they get high rate care they can

Reactions: 3
This is the last thing i will say. No one said you cannot comment but your opinions on an opinions site are going to get opinions back. You just have to accept it, theres no point arguing back snd forth. As i have already said I have made numerous comments on the situation going against the grain and did not feel jumped on, every response was fair as there is no evidence of the alcohol and as demonstrated it has different meanings. Stop arguing
Your comment on it earlier on this morning was the pretty much the exact same as mines! I'm just surprised that no one else is scrutinising him same as she would be. I'm trying not to argue but it's hard when folk are coming at me defending him. Beki has said herself they don't say it when ill. Wee won't ever know the truth, I'm not arsed about it anymore. Have a lovely day everyone ✌

Reactions: 4
I get DLA for my little boy who’s 3, you can get it from any age depending on the situation but can only get mobility from 3 and that’s only high rate and under special circumstances. It took 13 weeks from October for my son to get awarded so I can imagine Oakley definitely is getting it by now and she’ll of got a backpay to the date she rang up for the forms.
I didn’t think you could get a blue badge though unless they got mobility unless it’s if they get high rate care they can
Yeah your right, I agree, as for the blue badge all councils are different, they have different criteria’s, where I live you don’t have to be in receipt of any dla/pip to get one, it’s based on need so that’s probably why she’s got it

Reactions: 2
Here I'm not calling him out cos he had a drink. He's free to do what he likes, if he wants to have a drink then have a drink. No ones business but if he has got pished then came on pretending he has a bug cos of how rough he is then that's a problem. He's calling her out for her lies when he's doing the same? Don't get me wrong I believe everything he said but that's pissed me off if I'm honest after defending him to the hilt on here all day yesterday!
You've regularly defended Talia in previous threads, just because some of us don’t flip flop between sides & don’t use a single word to make assumptions - no need to attack us for it 😂. I don’t care if people stick up for Talia but as someone said, she shows her true self by herself, you’re using one word that many of us use to describe as being sick. Everyone is allowed their opinions but don’t be surprised when people clap back at you for calling them out because they believe Aaron.

Reactions: 9
Your comment on it earlier on this morning was the pretty much the exact same as mines! I'm just surprised that no one else is scrutinising him same as she would be. I'm trying not to argue but it's hard when folk are coming at me defending him. Beki has said herself they don't say it when ill. Wee won't ever know the truth, I'm not arsed about it anymore. Have a lovely day everyone ✌
I think it's also about approach. Yes yours and Stardust1's comments touched on the same thing but there was a hint of hostility in the way you brought it up and you didnt come across as open to there being any other explanation which is probably why you had a more defensive response from people. That's just my observation. That doesn't mean your opinion is any less valid or that you don't have a right to that opinion btw but your approach is probably what got people's backs up and why your experience was vastly different to Stardust1 even though you both had made the same point.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah your right, I agree, as for the blue badge all councils are different, they have different criteria’s, where I live you don’t have to be in receipt of any dla/pip to get one, it’s based on need so that’s probably why she’s got it
It'll be due to him being tube fed. You need to carry a lot of equipment with you

yes this is correct my son was awarded it from 3 months but i do think it is awarded without rhyme or reason as I am on a support group for my sons condition and every single person gets a complete different outcome. If she has done all the forms correctly you’re right he will defo get DLA.

Reactions: 1
Eh??? Are u reading the correct threads?? The only time iv ever said anything in her defence is when I felt bad for her before she deactivated her insta a week or 2 ago then I came back with my tail between my legs for being wrong!! So wtf are you even talking about??? As I said Beki has already "clarified" they don't use that where they live! Iv already said I'm done going on about it. I suggest you go back and read my comments...
I have read them yes. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, some people don’t agree, I mean I had someone respond to mine not in agreement but you don’t see me crying over it & trying to start world war 3 😂😂. Beki said they don’t, people are different & can say it… like many of us do. Anyway - enjoy your Sunday & take a chill pill love. No one is attacking you. It’s just a difference of opinion & there’s really no need to get all defensive over it!

Reactions: 6
I think it's also about approach. Yes yours and Stardust1's comments touched on the same thing but there was a hint of hostility in the way you brought it up and you didnt come across as open to there being any other explanation which is probably why you had a more defensive response from people. That's just my observation. That doesn't mean your opinion is any less valid or that you don't have a right to that opinion btw but your approach is probably what got people's backs up and why your experience was vastly different to Stardust1 even though you both had made the same point.
I'm honestly dumbfounded with these responses btw. I don't ever say anything and expect my word to be taken for gospel. I thought more people would have picked up on it and said something about it that's why I did and by the response iv got back it's clear why no one really said anything about. If that was Talia she would have been ripped to shreds, I keep it mutual and call them both out, the way it should be. I'm not saying anything back, I tried to end it with my last post by being nice so why not just let it lie now?

Reactions: 4
I have read them yes. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, some people don’t agree, I mean I had someone respond to mine not in agreement but you don’t see me crying over it & trying to start world war 3 😂😂. Beki said they don’t, people are different & can say it… like many of us do. Anyway - enjoy your Sunday & take a chill pill love. No one is attacking you. It’s just a difference of opinion & there’s really no need to get all defensive over it!
sorry I mean Monday… baby brain 🤦‍♀️ or maybe I’m hungover 🤷🏽‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
yes this is correct my son was awarded it from 3 months but i do think it is awarded without rhyme or reason as I am on a support group for my sons condition and every single person gets a complete different outcome. If she has done all the forms correctly you’re right he will defo get DLA.
It honestly just depends who’s desk it lands on! My cousins little boy is 6, has been in a wheelchair since a baby and always will be, can’t do anything for himself and got rejected twice 😢 The forms for Oakley would of been sent off for as soon as he was born probably, £101 a week plus if she’s on benefits she’d be getting disabled child plus carers element but £18 a week for each child she sees 3 days a week is a inconvenience to her 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree, and some constructive criticism in the nicest way us all being free to have our own opinions n all that jazz… I think what got me was you said @Scottishlassie🤢 that “He WAS hungover and he fucked up” he might well have been but no one knows if he definitely was, you believe he was which you’re entitled to but not everyone thinks he was, and there’s no categoric proof other than a word that can have different connotations.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How is it a difference of opinion when your calling me a liar?? . Your reading someone else comments, cos it certainly ain't me. My last post was to put an end to it and you come back with a load of lies, my comments are there for anyone reading to go through. The only ones you will find are me feeling bad for her before she deactivated her insta. Yous are all coming for me when it shouldn't be like that, it was about aaron now it's my comments that don't bleeping exist?? Really?
Where did I say “you’re a liar?” - I didn’t, yet again picking out something & twisting it…
I only just came back on, I don’t sit here all day so responded when I saw it. I’m not coming for you, it’s a discussion 🤦‍♀️

Can we plz all just agree to disagree, ignore whoever you need to and move on. There’s no proof whether he’s hung over or not. Poor blokes just got a bad case of the shites man

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It honestly just depends who’s desk it lands on! My cousins little boy is 6, has been in a wheelchair since a baby and always will be, can’t do anything for himself and got rejected twice 😢 The forms for Oakley would of been sent off for as soon as he was born probably, £101 a week plus if she’s on benefits she’d be getting disabled child plus carers element but £18 a week for each child she sees 3 days a week is a inconvenience to her 🤣
Sorry to hear that, is your cousin sorted yet? If not i can point you into the right direction for someone to help with an appeal. It’s madness isn’t it, it’s just complete luck in my opinion.

I wonder how much she actually makes from insta

That’s so sad your cousins boy isn’t getting the payment they deserve. Makes me so thankful I didn’t have to fight for my son :( I’d definitely make your cousin fight it. It’s not right they’re being denied access when he’s disabled

Your right, and I believe everything else he said yesterday. But why stop himself saying it if he says it all the time when he's feeling under the weather? I don't know why yous are all jumping on me here!! Yous are so quick at tearing into her (and I do too) but when anyone says something about him they are jumped on!!
No I think its more a case of its ambiguous and many people have said the use it to mean sick, including me and I'm Scottish. It's a case of giving him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he went to say it out of habit, realised it sounded wrong, so changed it. If he was hiding a hangover would he just not rerecord it? Surely he wouldn't leave it knowing "some people" would see it

Just stop arguing please otherwise it will create a huge problem for mods and the thread will be shut down.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.