Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #26 Clarifying & angry crying, over on insta the facts are flying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Browningwills I also remember being in the RVI with my son about middle of October and there being some drama then too so probably start about there

Reactions: 2
So after I said on here the other day I couldn't bear it when people would send me screenshots shots of what my abusive ex was saying online and that she's encouraging people send it to her she's now saying she doesn't want to see it and not to send it 🤔
Right after I posted saying why doesn’t she ask people to stop sending her screenshots 👀😆

Reactions: 2
Thanks her friend for helping with the boys but didn’t let them go to Aaron for a night so Oakley would have company. She’s a twit

Reactions: 17
Why is she sooking his cheek 🤣
She is getting cocky now ain't she? She has never shown that much of his head before I don't think. He 10000% has aperts, she will be doing that now after him saying he doesn't any of them shown on insta yesterday!! What would happen in regards to a magazine deal with oakley, would they need aarons permission to go ahead or would just hers be enough?

Reactions: 14
Look at the over the top post showing her ‘love’ for him. He’s prob thinking who the duck is this get her off!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Weren't comments literally just saying she's not maternal and doesn't show any affection for any of the kids and then she goes and posts this 🤣 But she doesn't read here 🤥

Reactions: 21
What on earth... looks like she's making out with him the freak. Why would you post that.

Just looked at her friend she tagged and it's some girl named Emma, now who is this friend? Never heard of a Emma before. Where is she finding all of these so called friends she's never mentioned other than the same 5? Have they ditched her or realised she's taking them all for a ride for free babysitting services? Haven't seen her post her friends she usually has looking after the kids in a while

Reactions: 18
What on earth... looks like she's making out with him the freak. Why would you post that.

Just looked at her friend she tagged and it's some girl named Emma, now who is this friend? Never heard of a Emma before. Where is she finding all of these so called friends she's never mentioned other than the same 5? Have they ditched her or realised she's taking them all for a ride for free babysitting services? Haven't seen her post her friends she usually has looking after the kids in a while
Emma is also friends with Tanya that's how Talia knows her if you look on Emma's profile and go to posts she's tagged in it's their night out in December

Reactions: 1

i think she leaches onto whoever will take her until she falls out with them or uses them until she gets sick. Fair point tho she hasn’t posted with Tanya in ages and when was she last with that dark haired lad that she acts weird with

Reactions: 10
Haha I guessed that by your name 😉😆

Do you live near that Elsa or Harwood?
Ive only ever been over the water to New Brighton so wouldn’t know what Birkenhead is like.
It's a tit hole 🤣

I used to live opposite Elsa's mum and brothers 😬 think she's on the Woodchurch now about 5-10 minutes away

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aaron's stories lately compensate for the lack of tea spilt when he was posting his countdown. 👀☕

I've been gone for a while and had SO much to catch up on. That's the last time I take some time off the Internet!

Reactions: 11
Emma is also friends with Tanya that's how Talia knows her if you look on Emma's profile and go to posts she's tagged in it's their night out in December
I looked on her page but didn't go that far 😅

i think she leaches onto whoever will take her until she falls out with them or uses them until she gets sick. Fair point tho she hasn’t posted with Tanya in ages and when was she last with that dark haired lad that she acts weird with
Yes, the friend and her boyfriend forgot about him. Talia hasn't tagged him in awhile maybe her mate has been reading here 👀 and said some words or keeping a close eye on her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.