Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #26 Clarifying & angry crying, over on insta the facts are flying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sticking up for her. I know what she is!! Why is it as soon as anyone says anything about him they are jumped on??? It's tattle, not an aaron fan club ffs
---

He didn't stay with Oakley last night though did he??
The hospital told him he wasn't allowed to .

Reactions: 8
if you read my previous posts regarding the situation I haven’t once stuck up for him and never got jumped on. At the end of the day it can mean more than one thing, it could be he was drinking, it could be a slip of the tongue, it could be bleeping anything but fact of the matter is there was no alcohol for proof. Talia repeatedly documents for her duck ups hence why you can take what she says for gospel. But we need to stop derailing the thread constantly with the same issue of thinking the thread is one sided
It is one sided now though! Over the past week or so with the comments to aaron and it isn't fair. I know for a fact if that Talia and it was picked up on it would be a different story!! I'm mutual and will call them both out. Funny how all the ones coming at me are the ones calling him sexy and sharing his dick pics.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thibk if he was hungover gping up to see Oakley would be a better option then having two small children running around. If he was hungover I can't see him offering to have romeo and Maddox

Reactions: 8

Yel

Mods have no idea what's happening, but if you're a fan of one of these people can you create a rave thread.

Attempting to shut down others opinions here is not allowed, for very good reasons. If you're a fan this thread isn't for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Love how she sends everything to her legal team.....anyone who has been through the family courts know that the judge does not give a crap about he said she said pettyness, all they care about is the parents are being CHILD focused. Talia stopping him seeing the boys and only allowing under her terms is not child focused. They won't even listen to her rambling on about whats been said on social media, they don't care.

Reactions: 12
I feel like surely if he was genuinely hungover he'd have re recorded though, he clearly didn't think it was that deep 🤷🏻‍♀️

Does anyone actually know why Talias teeth are like that 🤢 she looks like something off Wallace and Gromit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First time poster here after lurking for a few weeks, I've come over after a recommendation in the Stephen Bear thread (another toxic pair with a total whiffy hoe of a girl). What an absolute ride it's been the past week, my head is spinning, wowser.
Glad to see Aaron clllarifying things and setting the record straight, who knows if it's true but certainly seems a lot more believable and adds up far more than the nonsense Talia spouts.
I just wish he'd not stooped to her level with a few of the petty quote pics he's put on his insta stories lately.
But most of all I am absolutely fuckin perplexed by her face. What an utterly bizarre shape and state she's made it into. I can't unsee her as the scream mask. Is there a helpline to get over the trauma of having her minging head and baboon arse lips stuck living in my head rent free?!

Ps. Can you imagine a battle of the chins between Talia and Bear? Bloody hell a pair of proper weapons together in more ways than one

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Never mind Aaron possibly being hungover, I’m definitely gonna be ‘hanging‘ tomorrow. This thread has driven me to drink this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don't need screenshot guys I'm on the site myself 24 7 so I already see it all is what she was meant to say

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Talia trying to take the higher ground when she started this whole tit show on social media 🤦‍♀️ Retreating because she has been well and truly found out!

Reactions: 15
So he’s openly admitting that he’s got the 💩💩💩s and now he risks passing it on to everyone else in there. It’s 48 hours for a reason.

Reactions: 6
It is one sided now though! Over the past week or so with the comments to aaron and it isn't fair. I know for a fact if that Talia and it was picked up on it would be a different story!! I'm mutual and will call them both out. Funny how all the ones coming at me are the ones calling him sexy and sharing his dick pics.....
I don’t particularly like him either but just read and move on if you don’t agree. Theres an ignore button too.

Reactions: 9
Maddox is 2 now right? Why’s he got a newborn dummy? And why does he need it while he’s playing?! Drives me insane 😂

Reactions: 22
First time poster here after lurking for a few weeks, I've come over after a recommendation in the Stephen Bear thread (another toxic pair with a total whiffy hoe of a girl). What an absolute ride it's been the past week, my head is spinning, wowser.
Glad to see Aaron clllarifying things and setting the record straight, who knows if it's true but certainly seems a lot more believable and adds up far more than the nonsense Talia spouts.
I just wish he'd not stooped to her level with a few of the petty quote pics he's put on his insta stories lately.
But most of all I am absolutely fuckin perplexed by her face. What an utterly bizarre shape and state she's made it into. I can't unsee her as the scream mask. Is there a helpline to get over the trauma of having her minging head and baboon arse lips stuck living in my head rent free?!

Ps. Can you imagine a battle of the chins between Talia and Bear? Bloody hell a pair of proper weapons together in more ways than one
Another Stephen Bear thread lurker here. Talia wins due to the sharpness of the witch chin.

Do we think she's happy with the results? Looks like she keeps trying to fix it with more and it's not working.

I bet all of this with Aaron has ruined the boob job plan. Boo hoo. Absolutely ridiculous idea in her situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.