Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #26 Clarifying & angry crying, over on insta the facts are flying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it was her. I thought she was trying to say beki was Aaron unless she meant the nurse story
God knows with Talia it's always so indirect. But those are the only scenarios that fit. Might need her to clarify for us what she means. But she's not going to do that any more she says so we'll never know I guess 😂

Reactions: 2
She comes across so desperate commenting on people's instas like a little girl calum best and now this billy. She's hoping someone is interested. 😂😂

Reactions: 9
If that was talia saying that she would have been ripped apart here. He always says he's hanging on GS after a night on the lash! Still stand by what I said. Funny how when talia "clarifies" she still isn't believed! It can't all be one sided here. It's easy enough to stick any date into those sober apps....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Talia never actually clarifies anything! Shes so vague and rambles tit because she can’t remember what lies she has told.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just looked too haha, so she cant get mobility until he’s 3 but could possibly get the care component, that must of changed because that use to be 3 too, she’ll be getting carers allowance too I suspect.

although you can’t claim any until they’re 3 months and then it takes forever to feed through the system so she quite possibly hasn’t got cash in hand as of yet.

my friend put in for dla last year for her 10 year old and she’s still waiting, it’s only when they’ve got under a year to live or terminal that it gets fast tracked x
I get DLA for my little one the claim took 16 weeks she won’t get mobility until he is 3 years old, but Talia will definitely get the high rate which is £101 a week

Reactions: 1
Your right, and I believe everything else he said yesterday. But why stop himself saying it if he says it all the time when he's feeling under the weather? I don't know why yous are all jumping on me here!! Yous are so quick at tearing into her (and I do too) but when anyone says something about him they are jumped on!!
There is no proof he was drinking on Saturday night though. You've taken an assumption and are now running with it. I highly doubt he wouldn't have stayed with Oakley last night if he was hungover in the morning.

Reactions: 16
Talia never actually clarifies anything! Shes so vague and rambles tit because she can’t remember what lies she has told.
I'm not sticking up for her. I know what she is!! Why is it as soon as anyone says anything about him they are jumped on??? It's tattle, not an aaron fan club ffs
---
There is no proof he was drinking on Saturday night though. You've taken an assumption and are now running with it. I highly doubt he wouldn't have stayed with Oakley last night if he was hungover in the morning.
He didn't stay with Oakley last night though did he??

Reactions: 3
If that was talia saying that she would have been ripped apart here. He always says he's hanging on GS after a night on the lash! Still stand by what I said. Funny how when talia "clarifies" she still isn't believed! It can't all be one sided here. It's easy enough to stick any date into those sober apps....
Hangovers don't tend to last 3 days and keep you away from a hospital for 48 hours after they've ended 🤦‍♀️ doesn't strike me as something he'd lie about considering it meant his son was alone overnight and you could see how gutted he was by that.

Reactions: 19
I'm not sticking up for her. I know what she is!! Why is it as soon as anyone says anything about him they are jumped on??? It's tattle, not an aaron fan club ffs
---

That's what they're saying! He wouldn't skip staying with Oakley if it was just a hangover

Reactions: 7
Her legal team her mum step dad and step mum 😂😂😂😂 duck of talia you have trolled and said so much about aaron and his family all the reciepts are on “that site “ hahahahha mug!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
---

"I highly doubt he wouldn't have stayed with Oakley last night if he was hungover in the morning." As in she doubts Aaron wouldn't have gone up to the hospital if it was just a hangover she's not saying he did go up the hospital and stayed there.

Reactions: 4
if you read my previous posts regarding the situation I haven’t once stuck up for him and never got jumped on. At the end of the day it can mean more than one thing, it could be he was drinking, it could be a slip of the tongue, it could be bleeping anything but fact of the matter is there was no alcohol for proof. Talia repeatedly documents for her duck ups hence why you can take what she says for gospel. But we need to stop derailing the thread constantly with the same issue of thinking the thread is one sided

Reactions: 16
not being funny but talia would have absolutely jumped at the chance to use his drinking against him and she said not one word not even about the fact he said she has baby sitters for nights out. She has minimal on him hence why when she tried to out him she used something that actually dropped her in the tit too.. no I am not the fan club but it is pretty obvious

Reactions: 20
Aaron had been with Oakley so he clearly picked up the same bug he had. Why does everything have to get spun into something it’s not?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.