Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #25 Aaron looking clean and dapper, Talia’s still a sad old slapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot about that! I aren’t sure if it was Beki or not but defo was mentioned by someone! X
I’m pretty certain it was beki and if so it likely is true as she has said numerous things that then go on to be true and backed up by aaron/talia.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just a thought… but this “Sarah” person that will be going up to see/stay with Oakley and bath him… I wonder if it is a nurse that Talia is referring too and alluding that she’s a “friend”? 🤨

We knowTalia is a pathalogical liar. We know Talia is playing the victim card to get sympathy and have the public feel sorry for her. I’d take anything she says with a grain of salt because we have seen her lie, twist the narrative and say whatever she needs to that will benefit her.
Sarah could very well be a stranger off the street at this rate… can’t say I’ve ever heard a Sarah be mentioned. Yet again another random with that poor wee baby

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Thank you! This is why Talia just enraged me 😡 all the same BS tactics and the eternal victim
honestly i think it’s so obvious to see what she is doing it’s mad. I cannot imagine how painful it must be to live in a situation like that. Out of interest does it take a long time for court proceedings to get to a decision? X

Reactions: 4
Sarah could very well be a stranger off the street at this rate… can’t say I’ve ever heard a Sarah be mentioned. Yet again another random with that poor wee baby
Yet she's doing this all alone according to talia if I had watched her kids while she was skipping round doing whatever I'd be well put out😂

Reactions: 5
absolute the opposite. Anybody can say they are “fighting for their kids” and do little for it when it comes to day to day looking after their kids; all the school runs etc. i just don’t take everything at face value and what people put out there . Idon’t think it’s as easy as the mam just keepingtheir kids away from The dad that it’s made out. I do think Aaron is selfish andhad Other priorities yes.
What abour the men not lucky enough to have the money to fight in court? Are you not getting that she's stopped them seeing their kids and only now Aaron is going through the court with the money im uessing from his fight.
Make it make sense, she spoke about important meetings. Oakley is then suddenly in hospital for months on end but she hasn't given a reason and Aaron is now able to see the boys. How does that not show that he's fighting for them. I'm guessing Leo might not have that money

Reactions: 15
But I bet if someone came on here claiming their family member worked there, and had said AARON was there often and was very kind, but Talia was barely there and when she was she was rude, you wouldn’t report that 🤥🤥🤥
Course it bleeping would be! It's confidential information that nurses aren't allowed to give out!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don’t worry guys I will be sure to take Aaron some freshly squeezed orange juice 😂🍊

Disclaimer just to clarify he prefers melon juice 🍈🍈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
honestly i think it’s so obvious to see what she is doing it’s mad. I cannot imagine how painful it must be to live in a situation like that. Out of interest does it take a long time for court proceedings to get to a decision? X
It took 16 months from start to finish. The Courts blamed covid for a delay in hearings but tbh I think that’s a standard amount of time for most cases. I’d be surprised if their case is dealt with as quickly as they’re making it out to be!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t believe any of her friends go up to see Oakley, I think she just says that to make herself sound better and to potentially stop Aaron or his family going there to avoid conflict. Surely the hospital wouldn’t let different random people on the ward every other day? And wouldn’t there be a limit to visitors? She doesn’t care about that poor baby it’s so sad and so easy to see I’m glad Aaron has used his voice and her true colours are showing!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What abour the men not lucky enough to have the money to fight in court? Are you not getting that she's stopped them seeing their kids and only now Aaron is going through the court with the money im uessing from his fight.
Make it make sense, she spoke about important meetings. Oakley is then suddenly in hospital for months on end but she hasn't given a reason and Aaron is now able to see the boys. How does that not show that he's fighting for them. I'm guessing Leo might not have that money
Think we all need to collectively ignore deb deb now she's clearly to thick to see any sense 😂 I think Leo has tried to go through the courts I've seen on earlier threads he could never get a date and when one would come through she'd use her pregnancies or mental health as an excuse to not turn up or have I completely imagined that? If I'm wrong someone correct me it's just I've sworn I've read that or along those lines at the very least

Reactions: 22
Think we all need to collectively ignore deb deb now she's clearly to thick to see any sense 😂 I think Leo has tried to go through the courts I've seen on earlier threads he could never get a date and when one would come through she'd use her pregnancies or mental health as an excuse to not turn up or have I completely imagined that? If I'm wrong someone correct me it's just I've sworn I've read that or along those lines at the very least
that is right i just don’t know if i believe she can keep running for that long. I think it may also be a money situation. However these are all public comments and i don’t know how you can argue with them. If you dig deep on Facebook there is so many status’s, pictures, tags etc where his side of the family were looking after her etc so you also can’t exactly argue she is unsafe around them if she was clearly allowing her to be with them x

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yeah I've read that too, I'm sure , just didn't mention it cos Deborah would ask for the papers as proof 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think its better Oakley is cared for by nurses who are familiar to him rather than his mother's friend who he wint have a bleeping clue who she is!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So sorry to hear your brother suffered and had to take it to court. So glad he’s now able to see his kids xx
Thank you! It’s my niece and nephews I feel awful for. The effects of that time are starting to come out now. We were all stopped from seeing them 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I have got so much to catch up on but have just seen Aaron’s tiktok and all I want to say is YESSSS aaron, I hope he gets it court ordered she cannot show any of the children for oakleys sake if nothing else.

Reactions: 5
that is right i just don’t know if i believe she can keep running for that long. I think it may also be a money situation. However these are all public comments and i don’t know how you can argue with them. If you dig deep on Facebook there is so many status’s, pictures, tags etc where his side of the family were looking after her etc so you also can’t exactly argue she is unsafe around them if she was clearly allowing her to be with them x
Just screams that she's a bitter little witch who uses her kids, women like that honestly need a head wobble. Any normal person does what is best for their child which usually means seeing their family

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yeah I've read that too, I'm sure , just didn't mention it cos Deborah would ask for the papers as proof 😂😂😂
I swear she went mental on a teen mum thread once cause people had screenshots of the kids from teen mum in their phone that they had never bothered deleting but couldn’t grasp why it was the exact reason people were saying you shouldn’t post your kids online🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.