Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #25 Aaron looking clean and dapper, Talia’s still a sad old slapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soft play is OK once in a while but the same soft play multiple times a week.... After half an hour they will be bored out their skulls!! Take them to a farm or even a big long walk on their scooters/balance bikes. Find a pond near you, buy some nets from the £1 shop and use an empty jar to let them catch tadpoles (right now is the perfect time for this) These are the things they won't ever forget. Being at soft play 3/4 times a week doesn't make you a great mum... Giving them your time does!!!!
And soft play is germ central 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Just because he's said he has them 4 days, how do you know that's true? If talia said she had them 4 days use wouldn't believe her. Just because he's posted it on his story everyone's jumping and assuming its the truth
Thisssss 😩😩 it’s like a low blow battle, unless I’m missing something,, I just can’t take his word for gospel. I refuse to believe either of them

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed the crib in Aaron's kitchen??? 👀
---
Makes zero sense her saying she doesn't wanna take the boys up the hospital incase they catch the bug and then she can't go up and see Oakley again..... But siennah is there... The mind baffles
Exactly what I thought. And Siennah was at a party with a load of children recently. Why oh bleeping why does she not think about this 🤯

Reactions: 4
I’m getting the vibe debs is happy to alienate men from their children and that’s ok because they shouldn’t be ‘weak men’ and should do something about it. I’m sorry but that’s gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Or m
not always. They can both be weak excuses for men. Jesus I feel like the Talia parade here when I absolutely despise her.
Or maybe when the men decide they don't want to be with her she uses the children. The women's already proved she's a liar even with a simple thing as photoshoping her photo and when I pointed it out she made up a story as to why she deleted it and re uploaded it. Looking at the pictures on Leo's Facebook she was happy for him to have a relationship with hsi daughter while they were togegher. Soon as they finish she travels across the country to chase Aaron dragging he daughter wjth her and her poor family don't see her since. Now she's not with Aaron it's the same story again. Coincidence. Two men, same story

Reactions: 21
My brother paid over £25k to see his kids after his ex withheld contact as she was bitter that he left. Judge stated parental alienation and gave 50/50 resides with.
sorry to hear this❤I hope your brother and his children are doing better now x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was on here earlier at like page 25 😂 decided to spend the afternoon with my son and it’s all kicked off 😂

🍊Aaron I’d appreciate captions please on your stories as when I’m out and about with said child I can’t listen in public 😅 but would like to catch up with all the goss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Almost!! I think car park! About sienna been disregarded 🫣
though Siennah doesn’t seem to be involved in Aaron’s lifestyle now since the split, nobody knows if that’s his choice or hers, but if the horrid cow HADNT stopped that poor girls BIOLOGICAL father being involved, she would have not only her real dad, and depending on what’s happening (if Aaron doesn’t want to take on Siennah now this is just simply assuming btw, OR Talia doesn’t want him to be involved with Siennah, as he’s not her father) etc etc who knows, it’s just pathetic to throw that onto your stories to try & pull your followers back in to the narrative of poor me!! Poor Talia! … That poor girl would have so much support had she not of been stopped seeing her real dad, she’d have all her dads side of the family, who as we know & have seen on social media, are desperate to see Siennah, but can’t. Because of her.

@Secretuser18 sorry to reply to your post like this but she’s just wound me up!! Hope you don’t think I’m kicking off at you or shouting 😂😂🧡

Reactions: 6
Just thinking that story where Aaron said the hospital phoned him to ask if any FAMILY could stay with Oakley sounds like random friends aren’t allowed up to “bath” him anymore 🧐

Reactions: 12
I was on here earlier at like page 25 😂 decided to spend the afternoon with my son and it’s all kicked off 😂

🍊Aaron I’d appreciate captions please on your stories as when I’m out and about with said child I can’t listen in public 😅 but would like to catch up with all the goss
serves you right for doing too much for your son hun, snooze you loose xx

Basically aaron has exposed talia about how many times he has the kids, it’s her that hides oakley, offered to have the boys so she could stay with oakley but she said no etc etc then all kicked off with the same argument of how everyone is in love with aaron and who is the worst parent

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah true. Her dads name is on here somewhere, you should look at his Facebook and decide for yourself what you think of what he has posted 🤷🏼‍♀️

Actions speak louder than words. Let’s see what happens and
I’m getting the vibe debs is happy to alienate men from their children and that’s ok because they shouldn’t be ‘weak men’ and should do something about it. I’m sorry but that’s gross.

absolute the opposite. Anybody can say they are “fighting for their kids” and do little for it when it comes to day to day looking after their kids; all the school runs etc. i just don’t take everything at face value and what people put out there . Idon’t think it’s as easy as the mam just keepingtheir kids away from The dad that it’s made out. I do think Aaron is selfish andhad Other priorities yes.

• Heart
though Siennah doesn’t seem to be involved in Aaron’s lifestyle now since the split, nobody knows if that’s his choice or hers, but if the horrid cow HADNT stopped that poor girls BIOLOGICAL father being involved, she would have not only her real dad, and depending on what’s happening (if Aaron doesn’t want to take on Siennah now this is just simply assuming btw, OR Talia doesn’t want him to be involved with Siennah, as he’s not her father) etc etc who knows, it’s just pathetic to throw that onto your stories to try & pull your followers back in to the narrative of poor me!! Poor Talia! … That poor girl would have so much support had she not of been stopped seeing her real dad, she’d have all her dads side of the family, who as we know & have seen on social media, are desperate to see Siennah, but can’t. Because of her.

@Secretuser18 sorry to reply to your post like this but she’s just wound me up!! Hope you don’t think I’m kicking off at you or shouting 😂😂🧡
didn’t @Beki123 also say she was pulling the ‘you’re not her dad card’ or was that someone else?

Reactions: 12
absolute the opposite. Anybody can say they are “fighting for their kids” and do little for it when it comes to day to day looking after their kids; all the school runs etc. i just don’t take everything at face value and what people put out there . Idon’t think it’s as easy as the mam just keepingtheir kids away from The dad that it’s made out. I do think Aaron is selfish andhad Other priorities yes.
so whats your excuse for siennahs dad? They clearly had a relationship before she came up north. It is clear as day on Facebook backed up by numerous family members, he cannot do the school run from 100’s of miles away. Open your eyes seriously

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Here, also your sister giving out personal information that is a big NO NO
But I bet if someone came on here claiming their family member worked there, and had said AARON was there often and was very kind, but Talia was barely there and when she was she was rude, you wouldn’t report that 🤥🤥🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.