Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #25 Aaron looking clean and dapper, Talia’s still a sad old slapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much on average does court fees cost if a woman is to withhold your children? If it is a lot i assume that may be a reason that leo doesn’t seem to be doing much? I know people say she runs from the courts etc but they wouldn’t let her run this long if he was actively doing anything about it
My brother paid over £25k to see his kids after his ex withheld contact as she was bitter that he left. Judge stated parental alienation and gave 50/50 resides with.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Trolls we are flying through thread 25 it was only made on Friday!!! 🤣🤣🤣 today has been an eventful day, thank you Aaron 🍊☕

• Haha
Reactions: 19
First time I've actively been involved and accused of being someone who the thread is about lol.

If I was Aaron I wouldn't have the munter Stephen Bear as my profile picture for fucks sake 🤣
I bet you’re secretly jizzmin

• Haha
Reactions: 7
yeah cause that’s fact. Again my ex moved heaven and earth to be involved with his son and he was.Talia has enough bad stuff to bring her down without spinning to the narrative.
You asked a question. Where the info came from? So I told you

Reactions: 6
So she constantly exhausted yet only has her kids 3 days a week and even then she palms them off 😅😅😅 I always new you were a shithouse of a mum talia and just an egg donor but you literally have gone ever lower now in my estimations 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 mayaswell just give them up the other 3 and be rid of them all together you only keep them for the benefits anyway if don't you hun and a roof over your head
if she only has them 3 days a week why does she keep going on about what Aaron pays ? He has them more than she does so shouldn’t she be the one coughing up ?

Reactions: 19
if she only has them 3 days a week why does she keep going on about what Aaron pays ? He has them more than she does so shouldn’t she be the one coughing up ?
Because in Talia’s world the only important thing is money, especially now that she claims benefits which doesn’t suit her insta mummy narrative

PS love the profile pic 🤣🍊

Reactions: 11
Can I just clarifyyyyy

Aaron wasn’t absent for 6 months at all.
Aaron spent more time with Oakley and the boys than she lets on.
Aaron is not allowed to see sienna just to clarify.
And does he look like someone who doesn’t give a damn about his kids ? He idolises all 3 of them 🍊🍊🍊
I’m still catching up and I was hoping you’d pop on to clarify!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You asked a question. Where the info came from? So I told you
anybody can spin. Anything online to suit their narrative. As Talia and Aaron both try to do. End of the day there was an obvious solution to Oakley not being alone tonight. Unless she has put a stop to that which would make her lowest than the low. Let’s wait and see. Nodoubt all of this will come to light if in court.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Please can somebody create a wiki? (I’ve no idea how to otherwise I would)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
anybody can spin. Anything online to suit their narrative. As Talia and Aaron both try to do. End of the day there was an obvious solution to Oakley not being alone tonight. Unless she has put a stop to that which would make her lowest than the low. Let’s wait and see. Nodoubt all of this will come to light if in court.
Yeah true. Her dads name is on here somewhere, you should look at his Facebook and decide for yourself what you think of what he has posted 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Please can somebody create a wiki? (I’ve no idea how to otherwise I would)
There already is one in the wiki section but it's empty I believe, was last time I looked. Don't know how you link to the threads though

Reactions: 1
There already is one in the wiki section but it's empty I believe, was last time I looked. Don't know how you link to the threads though
It is empty I keep thinking of starting to add to it but I've no idea where to start there's been that much tea 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.