Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #25 Aaron looking clean and dapper, Talia’s still a sad old slapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most if these things have probably been already covered but haven't fully caught up:

1. If a nurse who had carriage of Oakley in Alder Hey has been discussing him, his mother or father then this is a complete breach of confidentiality. If a person did this, I would be questioning their own integrity rather than their view of the parent of a child.

2. The boys have been living in Newcastle since birth, Sienna has been living there for half of her life. A court do not look upon moving multiple children from their home and support network lightly, there would need to be very clear and convincing reasoning for allowing it. The Court look at the best interest of the child, this is their foremost concern. If Aaron has 50% custody and has joint parental responsibility it is highly unlikely that an Order would be made without a fight. Her work is online, she does not need to be in any specific location. Aaron and his family are providing support (whether she likes to admit it or not). If, and that is a major if, an order is made it is likely the Court would reduce any child support given the increased cost of travelling to see the children.

3. Sienna is used as and when it suits. Lets not forget Talia put up a post where she described Maddox as her middle child. he wasn't, he was her third child. If Talia was at the hospital on Friday night then she obviously has an arrangement in place where someone stays with Sienna (or Sienna stays with them). She has been clear that her father and step-mother are in town for a quick visit today and she was more than able to ask them to stay (if they weren't already) and avoid the 6 hour drive back down south until tomorrow - which is a bank holiday. As a mother, step-mother and step-grandmother I can assure you if I was in that position I would be staying to ensure that my grandchild was not alone in a hospital room.

4. If Aaron is constantly having the boys four days a week pending the court case (which could take a long time depending on the court lists) then - lets be perfectly frank here - Talia should be paying him child support. the fact he is paying anything is generous.

All MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Can I just clarifyyyyy

Aaron wasn’t absent for 6 months at all.
Aaron spent more time with Oakley and the boys than she lets on.
Aaron is not allowed to see sienna just to clarify.
And does he look like someone who doesn’t give a damn about his kids ? He idolises all 3 of them 🍊🍊🍊
On behalf of everyone here can you just quit your job and do tattle full time pls we missed u becki xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
To all the newbies coming on an defending her... Go read @Beki123 comments!! I'm not an arron fan by any means. I just know bullshit when I see it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
yeah cause that’s fact. Again my ex moved heaven and earth to be involved with his son and he was.Talia has enough bad stuff to bring her down without spinning to the narrative.
I'd be ashamed if I had two different men saying the same thing, think it also speaks volumes,

Reactions: 26
Why is she letting her friend go to the hospital to bath her baby?? Surely he will be fine for one night without a bath?? We’ve never even heard of this ‘Sarah’ before so surely they’re not that close. I have maybe 4 friends that I’d feel comfortable enough to bath my kids. It’s an intimate thing and surely you wouldn’t want every Tom, Dick and Sarah bathing your child…

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Aaron posts a story about crying and sympathy them bam talia with the sympathy post!!! duck off talia

Reactions: 11
How much on average does court fees cost if a woman is to withhold your children? If it is a lot i assume that may be a reason that leo doesn’t seem to be doing much? I know people say she runs from the courts etc but they wouldn’t let her run this long if he was actively doing anything about it

Reactions: 4
Ohhhhhhhh she’s a bleep! You don’t duck with a dad passing on his football team to his son!
IMG_2504.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
The address is right I saw the listing on right move. She does that a lot drives right out her way for things. It makes me wonder how many enemies she has
She will be hoping to bump into a footballer or one of their wife’s to leech onto I bet 🤢

Reactions: 6
I do get her point about not wanting him to have the boys overnight. He’s actively said this morning he’s had a fever, upset stomach etc and is still rough. If she sent the boys there she’d get slated for that too. It’s not worth putting Oakley at risk.
The boys were already with him when he was ill though. They've already been exposed to whatever Aaron has.

Reactions: 7
How much on average does court fees cost if a woman is to withhold your children? If it is a lot i assume that may be a reason that leo doesn’t seem to be doing much? I know people say she runs from the courts etc but they wouldn’t let her run this long if he was actively doing anything about it
Couple of thousand plus. Especially if the case is heard over a few days as most solicitors charge per hour

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Am sure Talia said a couple weeks ago her dad and step mum were coming up and they could spend time with oakley so there was always someone at the hospital…. Now they are here and it’s for work 😳 what? She says so much shite she forgets what she said! Also been pointed out aaron is at hospital more than is let on and his family probably also. What I have noticed is when she is called out it’s turned into poor me’s now it’s poor sienna. She prob sits with her phone or pals and talks the back off aaron infront of the kids when she has them. And they hear what she says even more so sienna. If she just got on with it and didn’t want it all her way she would have had help. Am sure Aaron’s family would want to see kids even if he didn’t, I think she hates he told her to get to duck so is like well I will ruin you now it’s backfaired and she is going to be left with nothing!! She calls the shots but not for much longer as the truth always outs!
also she definitely knew about oakley as when you get a scan they count toes and fingers measure the head and stuff. So she is fulla shite left for 12 hours and didn’t know aye you did. That’s when aaron didn’t know you mean 🙄

Where was siennah and the boys when she went out in her car late at night whooping and screaming like a teenager, Deborah?🧐
no idea and I agree with you but Im not her friend! And doesn’t mean they’re available tonight and at the end of the day she is not her friends responsibility - she is her mams and her dads and I feellike without knowing the full situation has her dad actually fought for access?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.