Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #25 Aaron looking clean and dapper, Talia’s still a sad old slapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Takia has put me off soft plays for life. We go to the same one. Would hate to bump into her she'd have me eye out
please go and asses her in the wild I beg🤣I tried in the RVI but unfortunately she wasn’t in the lifts🤣my sister saw her in the metro the other week and said she had a face like a smacked arse

• Haha
Reactions: 25
please go and asses her in the wild I beg🤣I tried in the RVI but unfortunately she wasn’t in the lifts🤣my sister saw her in the metro the other week and said she had a face like a smacked arse
But but but she's so lovely to everyone she meets 🥹🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
For danger money 🤣 between her nipples and chin I'm not sure what would do more damage. I was out in town last night was looking round to see if I could see her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For danger money 🤣 between her nipples and chin I'm not sure what would do more damage. I was out in town last night was looking round to see if I could see her 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣my mam often sees her with no kids, she gets her self about like for having 4 kids on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just to clarify. I'm not going to admit that Aaron was right in anything he's said because then the Talia Terriers won't be so quick to defend me because they'll know every word out of my rubber lips has been a lie and will see what a heartless and cruel witch I am. I only care about my kids when it suits me like when I'm outed for lying about their dad never having them and doing it all on my own, when their sats are dropping to dangerous levels I couldn't care less.

But let me cry about my 9 year old daughters feelings whilst I skip over the fact I've already stopped her seeing her biological dad and now step dad and didn't care about her feelings then oh and I'll definitely skip over that I let her have Tik Tok where she posts inappropriate content and her page is public for god knows who to see and those terrible Tattle lot put my daughters safety first before I do and make sure her profile is removed but I won't tell you that because then you'll see what is posted about me with all the receipts.

I also post provocative ads about dildos and sexy lingerie on the same page I post pictures of my kids for all to see.

But just to clarify Aaron is a drug user who puts fights before his kids and his family who I've openly talked tit about on multiple occasions and have made my feelings clear about have offered to help Aaron when he was ill but don't offer me any help even though I'm the one who has said I won't take their help and want nothing to do with them but how dare Aaron have help when I don't even though it's my own doing.

But anyway as I was saying let me cry for a few seconds on camera for the attention so everyone feels sorry for me and Siennah who shouldn't even know what's being said because she doesn't have social media as she's too young but please read that as I don't care for her safety and allow her to anyway so she'll probably see what's being said and I'll convince her as well that her dad and step dad want nothing to do with her so she feels like nobody wants her when really that's not the case.

Anyway I've done far too much for those kids today so here have a tit ad about a razor because I've accidentally let slip how much I care about money but my followers are too oblivious to catch on so I'll use that to my advantage

Chin up chest out 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Oh give over, no one is saying he's never posted them. They're saying he's stopped posting them and deleted them off his page.
Well I simply said he’s changed his tune as he only recently stopped showing them and I got told I’m making it up lol 😂 you don’t agree with one of the clowns on here and your either accused of being Talia or Aaron or your told your stupid.

You know what’s actually funny, if you take aarons story for gospel about the house not being good enough for her (which likely is true as she was always posting that huge wynyard house and beki also backed up the same story) she is now stuck in a rented basic as duck copy and paste new build. She NEVER posts the house anymore which she posted 24/7 at aarons. The kitchens tiny and the bathroom is basic bottom range white tiles🤣karma or what🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
🤣🤣🤣🤣my mam often sees her with no kids, she gets her self about like for having 4 kids on her own
I've never bumped into her thankfully. If the address on company house is where she actually lives I'm sure there's 20 more closer soft plays not sure why she comes over this end tbh

Reactions: 5
I've never bumped into her thankfully. If the address on company house is where she actually lives I'm sure there's 20 more closer soft plays not sure why she comes over this end tbh
The address is right I saw the listing on right move. She does that a lot drives right out her way for things. It makes me wonder how many enemies she has

Reactions: 9
The address is right I saw the listing on right move. She does that a lot drives right out her way for things. It makes me wonder how many enemies she has
At first I thought she was local to me then I seen all her Tesco posts and was like eh that's not near here. Makes you wonder doesn't it

Reactions: 7
You know what’s actually funny, if you take aarons story for gospel about the house not being good enough for her (which likely is true as she was always posting that huge wynyard house and beki also backed up the same story) she is now stuck in a rented basic as duck copy and paste new build. She NEVER posts the house anymore which she posted 24/7 at aarons. The kitchens tiny and the bathroom is basic bottom range white tiles🤣karma or what🤷🏼‍♀️
Yea in Aaron’s house she was always mopping the floor and showing it off. Now she shows nothing as she’s embarrassed how’s she’s had to downsize!! 😂😂

Reactions: 22
I’ve got a list of ignored users longer that talias nose right now

• Haha
  • Heart
He is so right though whenever I cry I literally have never thought to myself right let's film this now . I'm an actual ugly crier I would be mortified if anyone seen me crying anywhere it's so odd when people film themselves crying for some attention

Reactions: 29
I have read these threads for months and always been in absolute disbelief at both Aaron and Talia, as parents they are bleeping embarrassing. I do think they’re both as bad as each other and maybe people know more about Talia than I do to say she’s worse, however my sister works in Alder Hey, she is a nurse on the ward Oakley was on and Talia and her dad were there al the time, she was so lovely to everyone she crossed paths with and extremely generous to all the nurses. Aaron showed up days after the surgery with the whole do you know who I am attitude and barely stayed by his side, was constantly on his phone and really rude to everyone. I am well aware it can all be a mask with Talia but I think he’s a narcissistic little boy who needs to grow up
Not sure if this has been visited yet as I’m only on page 33 but I suggest you tell your sister to be extremely careful what information she is sharing. Completely goes against the NMC code and I can guarantee you it will not be hard to find out who was on that shift, who looked after him or even who has a sister and figure out who’s sharing confidentially, legal, court involved, potentially SS involved information about a child’s parents. I’d suggest to Aaron that a family password is put in place and it’s seriously reviewed who is able to access information involving his family. I’d hope a complaint and PALS involvement is thought about by them in response to your sister sharing any form of information about them or Oakley to people who shouldn’t have it. She is seriously risking her pin out of no fault but her own. Happy Sunday

• Heart
Reactions: 59
In earlier threads the receipts are all there. His posts on Facebook and his family’s comments
yeah cause that’s fact. Again my ex moved heaven and earth to be involved with his son and he was.Talia has enough bad stuff to bring her down without spinning to the narrative.

Reactions: 3
Thread : talias filming herself ugly crying meanwhile Aaron's looking hot and not even trying 🍊

• Haha
I’ve got a list of ignored users longer that talias nose right now
Me too even longer than her chin my page is coming up constantly with highlighted orange with the users comments hidden . Coincidence really as its a Aaron chalmers thread and all about the orange colour hahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.