Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #25 Aaron looking clean and dapper, Talia’s still a sad old slapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly so imagine coming on being so loud and so wrong throwing your own sister under the bus claiming she leaks confidential information then crying that she's great at her job 🤣 I don't think this sister even exists but if she does she deserves the sack because anyone who leaks information like that is a danger to patients and their families.
She definitely doesn't exist. I pointed out how he was there after Oakleys op, and all of a sudden her story changed. Apparently he wasn't there for days at first, I pointed out he posted on IG, then she backtracked and said yeah he was 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am actually howling T that girl who tried to make Aaron look like a dick but actually has just landed her sister in the tit, some bleeping sister🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 my husband is a mental health nurse and the most he tells me is he had a busy day. That is all. You aren’t allowed to discuss patients, idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I am actually howling T that girl who tried to make Aaron look like a dick but actually has just landed her sister in the tit, some bleeping sister🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 my husband is a mental health nurse and the most he tells me is he had a busy day. That is all. You aren’t allowed to discuss patients, idiot.
And she’s gone awfully quiet now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does it always kick off on a Sunday?!

Going to tell my kids to do their own bath tonight, I've done too much for them today.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
This is what I get for doing to much for my kid. Thought ah I'll take him to the park have some fun and all that. Phones dies when I'm there and come back to all this fuckery! Never again. He can see to himself next time

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well that was a roller-coaster of 20 pages to get through 😂 can we all take a breath now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is what I get for doing to much for my kid. Thought ah I'll take him to the park have some fun and all that. Phones dies when I'm there and come back to all this fuckery! Never again. He can see to himself next time
Next time soft play leave him in the ball pit you sit down with your phone and coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm not a huge Aaron fangirl before anyone thinks it...although he's definitely won me over this week. HOWEVER,, she's saying he fucked off for 6 months before the fight/operation, but he definitely saw them in that time, he posted plenty of times with the boys! Probably not as much as I'd say is enough but he definitely didn't go 6 months without seeing them!!
Oh don’t dare say he posted with the kids your be linched by his fan girls

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do we think it’s Talia that stopped Aaron seeing sienna using the “she’s not your daughter” line or Aaron has said he doesn’t want to see her ?
She stopped him seeing the boys so there be no reason why she also didn’t stop him seeing S

Reactions: 7
I have read these threads for months and always been in absolute disbelief at both Aaron and Talia, as parents they are bleeping embarrassing. I do think they’re both as bad as each other and maybe people know more about Talia than I do to say she’s worse, however my sister works in Alder Hey, she is a nurse on the ward Oakley was on and Talia and her dad were there al the time, she was so lovely to everyone she crossed paths with and extremely generous to all the nurses. Aaron showed up days after the surgery with the whole do you know who I am attitude and barely stayed by his side, was constantly on his phone and really rude to everyone. I am well aware it can all be a mask with Talia but I think he’s a narcissistic little boy who needs to grow up
Ooh this is interesting 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.