Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #25 Aaron looking clean and dapper, Talia’s still a sad old slapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the difference is… his family are helping HIM, not HER! Why would they want to help her after she stopped them seeing the kids for so long??
Exactly. She moaned making out none of his family helped when SHE stopped him seeing them. Now they’re helping she’s moaning. It’s her narrative that’s failing and I’m glad she’s freaking out the witch!!!

Reactions: 23
wasn’t even info that was true, aaron was in the bleeping bath days after the op and she was swanning about the elmis counter and the free hotel🤣
Exactly so imagine coming on being so loud and so wrong throwing your own sister under the bus claiming she leaks confidential information then crying that she's great at her job 🤣 I don't think this sister even exists but if she does she deserves the sack because anyone who leaks information like that is a danger to patients and their families.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I have read these threads for months and always been in absolute disbelief at both Aaron and Talia, as parents they are bleeping embarrassing. I do think they’re both as bad as each other and maybe people know more about Talia than I do to say she’s worse, however my sister works in Alder Hey, she is a nurse on the ward Oakley was on and Talia and her dad were there al the time, she was so lovely to everyone she crossed paths with and extremely generous to all the nurses. Aaron showed up days after the surgery with the whole do you know who I am attitude and barely stayed by his side, was constantly on his phone and really rude to everyone. I am well aware it can all be a mask with Talia but I think he’s a narcissistic little boy who needs to grow up
She could and should get in serious trouble for that! I’m not here for an argument but she shouldn’t have shared that!
I work in a private mental health clinic and we have high profile people there, I would never discuss them with anyone, not even on places like this! Confidentiality is part of the job, a very big part.

Reactions: 37
Well done to Aaron for finally clapping back. Cant imagine he's been a saint but she is horrific. She never even has siennah she always staying some where else.

What I cant get my head around is thalia said when she announced Oakley would be staying in hospital for a long period that absolutely no one could stay over night with him. We already know shes full of tit. But that fit her narrative at the time so she didn't have to stay over but cos aaron posted him staying its now all changed. The hospital would also no doubhr accomadate siennah staying as well. Especially if he's in his own room. Thalia on a chair and siennah on the camp bed. I slept weeks on a chair with my kid. I would sleep on the hard floor if I had too.

And so duck if he's only giving her 240 a month he has them over 50% of the time so really shouldn't she be paying him maintenace 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's obviously controlled the narrative for a period of time. She's managed to make it look like Aaron was the bad guy, didn't see his kids, addicted to booze and coke.

But now, he's fighting back with a different narrative. There are always three sides to a story, his, hers and the truth will be somewhere in the middle. But, she has previous - with Siennah's dad, moving her away from him.

She doesn't come across at all like she cares about Oakley, or Maddox tbh. Only really Romeo. But, after it's all said and done - there are 4 kids in the middle of this. 4 kids that will one day be able to look back and see what they're parents did or didn't do to each other. It's tit & I do really hope that they end up with whatever parent gives them more love and attention. I know from experience that the courts favour the mother, that just wt seems to be the way it is. So if Aaron is serious about wanting the boys - he's got a fight on his hands

Reactions: 21
Thing is in the eyes of the law he has no obligation to care for siennah because he has no Parental responsibility towards her. He does his boys he could offer to have her to support Talia to ensure Oakley has a parent at all times by his side but I totally get why he wouldn't have her as well because talia is beig vile spreading tit and probs would use her 9 year old to spy and report back.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly. She moaned making out none of his family helped when SHE stopped him seeing them. Now they’re helping she’s moaning. It’s her narrative that’s failing and I’m glad she’s freaking out the witch!!!
Didn’t she post something the other day that she wouldn’t stop anyone helping with the kids and she would love the help?

Reactions: 22
Just thought she's okay also throwing out the whole addicrion thing out yet was OK with him in the house when together and wasn't that picture he shared not long ago apparently her with coke on her nose,so she's not so squeaky clean in that department either

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Erm he did, he even quoted the date in his stories and them out shopping …. Why the hell would I lie 😂😂
He didn't show them lol you heard their wee voices. Complete difference. But of course facts and the truth don't matter to Talias minions

Reactions: 26
Talia will be buzzing this made up sister has said that bullshit… she’ll see nothing wrong with it cos it’s making her look good. I bet if it was information about Aaron though she’d be straight on the phone making a complaint

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just thought she's okay also throwing out the whole addicrion thing out yet was OK with him in the house when together and wasn't that picture he shared not long ago apparently her with coke on her nose,so she's not so squeaky clean in that department either
The addiction thing? Has she deleted a story, I missed that!

Guys my mums sisters friends cousins best friends daughter in laws works at alder hey and they said talia wasn't seen once during the stay with Oakley pass it on
My cat is an emotional support animal at Alder Hey and he said Talia wasn’t there either 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65
How is sienna aware of what’s going on either your telling her which is shocking or she is on instagram at 9!! She shouldn’t know anything about it at 9!
That’s the first thing I questioned. She’d only know about it if Talia told her and if Talia cared about her at all she would NEVER have shared that with her. Just shows the only person Talia cares about is herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.