Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #25 Aaron looking clean and dapper, Talia’s still a sad old slapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Clout to Nips: Talia's Mishaps and Aaron's Truth Train .. ALL ABOARD the Chalmers Express, Destination:Drama 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please don’t degrade my sister who has worked her arse off to be were she is today. She didn’t come on here to share this information I did, she isn’t wasting anyone’s time she is a bloody good nurse. bleeping freak
Well you shouldn't of come on here sharing what your sister has told you. Did she listen at uni when told about the nmc code and confidentiality

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Please don’t degrade my sister who has worked her arse off to be were she is today. She didn’t come on here to share this information I did, she isn’t wasting anyone’s time she is a bloody good nurse. bleeping freak
But your sister has told you, my sister works in maternity and even if my friends go in there for their first appointment my sister don't tell me they're having a baby, as she's not allowed. She has broken the rules by telling you stuff, you've dropped her in it big time

• Heart
Reactions: 75
grassing your own sister up but others are bleeping freaks🤣🤷🏼‍♀️😭defo from talias tribe it’s the type of insults they roll with same with the followers who lack in brain cells😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
tit! The pure shaking rage in her voice!

You could almost feel sorry for her until two mins later she has an advert on her stories. Ya know what with having a good view count at the moment 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

That was the rage and tears or someone who’s out of their depth now!!!

Reactions: 21
I have read these threads for months and always been in absolute disbelief at both Aaron and Talia, as parents they are bleeping embarrassing. I do think they’re both as bad as each other and maybe people know more about Talia than I do to say she’s worse, however my sister works in Alder Hey, she is a nurse on the ward Oakley was on and Talia and her dad were there al the time, she was so lovely to everyone she crossed paths with and extremely generous to all the nurses. Aaron showed up days after the surgery with the whole do you know who I am attitude and barely stayed by his side, was constantly on his phone and really rude to everyone. I am well aware it can all be a mask with Talia but I think he’s a narcissistic little boy who needs to grow up
So your sister has broke confidentiality by discussing that with you yeah

• Sad
Reactions: 46
So imagine how your poor sister will feel when all her hard work gets tossed out because her gobby sister decided to brag that she shares information she's not supposed to. So I really hope trying to one up everyone with your exclusive information has been worth it. Should maybe think before you speak in future because if anyone's degraded your sister it's YOU.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Thread suggestion

Talias minions think we're buttoned up the back, but I guess they haven't heard that orange is the new black

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
So imagine how your poor sister will feel when all her hard work gets tossed out because her gobby sister decided to brag that she shares information she's not supposed to. So I really hope trying to one up everyone with your exclusive information has been worth it. Should maybe think before you speak in future because if anyone's degraded your sister it's YOU.
wasn’t even info that was true, aaron was in the bleeping bath days after the op and she was swanning about the elmis counter and the free hotel🤣

Reactions: 16
She must have been off the day they were taught about confidentiality. You’ll have to pay her bills when she’s looking for another job then

• Haha
Reactions: 38
My kids under Alder hey and I'm a nurse I wouldnt want my kids information sharing and also wouldn't do it to any of my patients so I might give them a ring tomorrow give them the heads up

Are you sure your sister doesn't work in the RVI and tells people ringing up exacrly who's visted Oakley like Talia said happens
Sorry what have I missed ?

Why does the good stuff always have to go down when I’m busy! Knew it had to be good when I had that many pages to catch up on! Talia has outed herself as a gold digging witch, which we already knew but it’s nice to have the clarification.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But it wasn’t long ago she was having a go that HIS family didn’t help and that only HER family helped by coming all the way from the south.
Make it make sense the bleeping liar!!!
the difference is… his family are helping HIM, not HER! Why would they want to help her after she stopped them seeing the kids for so long??

Reactions: 13
Not hard to ring the ward when Talia has publicly broadcast it for everyone to know and report that staff are sharing information outside of work
I have a close relative who works for the NMC. Won't be hard to put a complaint in

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.