Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #25 Aaron looking clean and dapper, Talia’s still a sad old slapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching Geordie Ogs and even in that when they broke up when they just had the baby,
Aaron just wanted to see R, wanted to be a good dad, wanted to support Talia no matter what. She struggled with one baby let alone 4. Constantly exhausted. She's the problem always has been🤣🤣🤣👍

• Heart
Reactions: 28
All, if you have issues with a poster report.

Dont post to add nothing like announcing you're not posting, that there's lots of pages to read, that you're ignoring someone etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Haven’t caught up yet!
but! I totally get she has siennah to look after HOWEVER it’s one night where nobody else can go and at the end of the day Siennah isnt poorly and she’s old enough to understand that Talia needs to be with Oakley tonight. It’s not like she has school tomorrow either I’m sure one of Talias friends would be more than willing to let her sleep over!

Reactions: 8
Shes an absolute idiot. She got cocky cause he wasn't biting back for months so her lies got more outrageous. Now he's retaliating and her ludicrous stories are being called out and she just looks a right mug

Reactions: 20
I'm watching Geordie Ogs and even in that when they broke up when they just had the baby,
Aaron just wanted to see R, wanted to be a good dad, wanted to support Talia no matter what. She struggled with one baby let alone 4. Constantly exhausted. She's the problem always has been🤣🤣🤣👍
Where can I watch this?

Reactions: 3
Playing devils advocate here as I’ve been in this situation … my ex took me to court to stop me moving with our kids back to my hometown and it got laughed out of court because I had a house offer waiting, a job offer waiting and a better support network. If she can prove it’s in her and the kids best interest to move they won’t deny it.
Yeah you’re right they can only take it to court if it’s abroad and usually they still wouldn’t put a stop to it unless kids were under some sort of child protection

Reactions: 1
I've said it before, she's only crying because she's got caught out.

Aaron my sexy beast. You always have to be one step ahead with a narc like her 👍🤣🤣🤣

She has said some vile things about him and getting her little ratty minions to bully him.

🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 23
My kids under Alder hey and I'm a nurse I wouldnt want my kids information sharing and also wouldn't do it to any of my patients so I might give them a ring tomorrow give them the heads up

Are you sure your sister doesn't work in the RVI and tells people ringing up exacrly who's visted Oakley like Talia said happens

• Heart
Reactions: 51
"Must be nice to have your family around the corner to help"????? Yeah it must be nice that they offer to bleeping help so you still get your time to yourself while the kids are with Aaron. If they didn't take them when Aaron was sick she'd say " imagine having family around the corner but they won't even help" duck off talia.

Reactions: 23
My kids under Alder hey and I'm a nurse I wouldnt want my kids information sharing and also wouldn't do it to any of my patients so I might give them a ring tomorrow give them the heads up
Yes make sure you do some right jokers on here

Reactions: 18
"Must be nice to have your family around the corner to help"????? Yeah it must be nice that they offer to bleeping help so you still get your time to yourself while the kids are with Aaron. If they didn't take them when Aaron was sick she'd say " imagine having family around the corner but they won't even help" duck off talia.
But it wasn’t long ago she was having a go that HIS family didn’t help and that only HER family helped by coming all the way from the south.
Make it make sense the bleeping liar!!!

Reactions: 36
😂 that’s easy. You haven’t a clue who I am but I’m renowned for getting snitches the sack. Watch and learn…..unless it’s all in you’re head of course 🤔😂
Ok good luck hun, hope you won’t be wasting the NHS’s extremely valuable time 🤣

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Honestly if some of you haven't watched it already, give it a watch. I'm only a few episodes in but all he's wanted was to be a good dad🤣🤣

I've always struggled to believe her story's tbh🤣

Reactions: 11
How funny remember Aaron did the countdown and he didn't go through with it and she was cocky as duck laughing in the car blasting music . How the tables have turned little miss narc 🤣 thank god you've been taken down a peg or two I'm right here to watch her crash and burn . Bullies will always get their karma

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.