Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #24 Not by the filler in her chinny chin chin will she ever let him win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None is us know for sure what’s been going on. I just know personally If my baby was in hospital I couldn’t keep my ex away. I don’t believe the narrative from either of them. I think they are both toxic, selfish people. That is my point.
I just hate this narrative that it’s all her; while I do think she is a toxic witch; he is by no means the innocent scorned party in tbis. It is all games against each other without thoughts for the 3 babies caught in the middle.

i don’t like her but I do believe he went missing and was absent particularly during the weeks beforehis fight. I think she’s holding a grudge because of it. He definitely was having thekids when they first split up and she was acknowledging it at one point she was sat in his house with Oakley. I then think he went off the rails and likely didn’t turn up for the kids and she’s absolutely punished him for it because she’s ended up doing a lot on her own. I don’t agree with her actions but I do not believe he’s been fighting for those kids since Xmas either.

also - he says he’s seeing Oakley, then going the gym, no one’s hammering him for that but they will hammer talia for “visiting “ Oakley and then going the gym after it . That’s all thay Arron is doing too

Reactions: 4
I have been lurking a while and I have to say Aaron's updates are giving me life, he looks so much healthier at the moment !
Just came on to say the same! His whole demeanour (my god that took a few spelling checks 🤣 still don’t know it’s right) has changed! Meanwhile she still remains bitter as ever but how unreal is Oakleys hair 🥹🥹🥹 so cute!

Reactions: 10
I'm from the Midlands, can confirm we DO NOT want her here thank you
---
i don’t like her but I do believe he went missing and was absent particularly during the weeks beforehis fight. I think she’s holding a grudge because of it. He definitely was having thekids when they first split up and she was acknowledging it at one point she was sat in his house with Oakley. I then think he went off the rails and likely didn’t turn up for the kids and she’s absolutely punished him for it because she’s ended up doing a lot on her own. I don’t agree with her actions but I do not believe he’s been fighting for those kids since Xmas either.

also - he says he’s seeing Oakley, then going the gym, no one’s hammering him for that but they will hammer talia for “visiting “ Oakley and then going the gym after it . That’s all thay Arron is doing too
Do we really have to keep going over this again and again, Jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You know what girls, I do believe this thread is helping Aaron in some way and giving him his confidence back. After all those months of abuse and bullying by Talia and her scummy mummy fans, it must be so refreshing for him to read that we're in his corner. Plus we're providing light relief because we're funny as duck 🥰
Us tatters have the best banter! Don't know why we're hated so much 🤔🤫😂😂
Got to give to everyone providing the banter whilst we're on the subject, I've had a right loff the last couple of days at some of the comments/pictures. Your all class 🙌 except Talia's arse lickers, I hope while you're far up there you all get the shits she keeps spreading around 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion
Aaron's got back his mojo while Talia is just 'somebody' that we used to know!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I do get how some things can seem like double standards but for Aaron, going to the gym and training, is literally his job. For Talia the gym is time out (as everyone deserves) but as is getting her nails done, her filler, her Botox, her Sunbeds, nights out etc. but making out she has no time for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Guys, it's only 1pm and I've already done too much for my kids.
Oldest had an ECG at the hospital, it was on the ground floor so no tits out in the lift for me, I drove him there, waited with him for the appointment and then, drove him home.

Had to make them breakfast and lunch too. Might just send them out for a walk by themselves this afternoon so I can chill on my phone might do an insta add for a dildo so they can be mortified in years to come.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

to be fair people only say about Talia going to the gym because she acts like she is solving all the world problems and has 0 time to herself because she is such a busy medical mummy

Reactions: 7
Guys what’s the orange references about ? I feel like I’m missing out here 😂
Always had a soft spot for Aaron -he’s looking quite fit without that beard
Hi Aaron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg Aaron 😂😂😂 I know we don’t know the full story blah blah blah but aren’t their insta stories just chalk and cheese…. Talia has never made me actually lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.