Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Aaron's looking fit, while Tailia's fumbling with her cl*t. But not before taking the boys for their daily dose of norovirus at the ballpit πŸ‘€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

cc111

VIP Member
Actually giggled a bit at Aaron's story's I'm not going to say I'm tired and exhausted and complain about being exhausted as these little men didn't choose to be born so you just gotta get on with it without complaining πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… bet she's riled up

• Haha
Reactions: 77

MrsJones83

VIP Member
Imagine if you’d found her profile because you’ve just been told your baby has apert’s and you’ve been told she’s a medical mum and her baby has it too, so you look for support and info from her, to be greeted with dildos πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ such an odd combination on her grid - family, poorly baby and sex toys

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
There is an orange Teddy. I REPEAT THERE IS AN ORANGE TEDDY. He has signalled! Someone get the man a code!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
I hope Aaron reveals Oakley's condition then runs the London marathon for him next April.

I imagine that if he ran it for a charity such as Headlines, who support people with rare craniofacial conditions like Apert syndrome, he could raise a lot of money. It would mean everything to Oakley when he's older to see what his father did for him and how proud he is- especially as his mother hides him away and covers his face in photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
You know what girls, I do believe this thread is helping Aaron in some way and giving him his confidence back. After all those months of abuse and bullying by Talia and her scummy mummy fans, it must be so refreshing for him to read that we're in his corner. Plus we're providing light relief because we're funny as fuck πŸ₯°

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59