Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #24 Not by the filler in her chinny chin chin will she ever let him win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a massive difference between Aaron going to the gym.. technically it is his work, if he doesn’t train, he doesn’t fight and doesn’t get paid… and he knows the kids are fine (questionable in Talias hands but whatever).
Compared to recently when Talia had been going to the gym, leaving Oakley struggling to breathe and the others dumped off with whatever friend will help her that day.

Reactions: 26
I've literally had the worst morning (obviously not as bad as takias) and this has cheered me up beyond words. We see you Aaron 😜 🍊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Aaron looks so happy
I’m sure he’s not perfect but I’m sure triangle heads made it difficult if not impossible to see the boys and always makes out that his family are not involved when they obviously are

Reactions: 8
Ffs wish my lunch break was longer. Ran here after seeing his stories 😂 go on lad 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Orange bralet, orange nails, now even orange skin 🙈 she is so obsessed with this page its so clear. Her lips are ridiculously wonky and there is no way that thousands of people took out that insurance off the back of her post, post should be reported for false info 😉🤣 I'm sure she was implying a couple of weeks back that she was seeing someone new on her posts but that's obviously been knocked on the chin 😜 lucky escape for whoever he was. I never comment on here, but these last two days have been hilarious 😂 🍊

Reactions: 14
Aaron acting like dad of the year is so cringe 🙈😂 they are both as bad as each other. Where were the “adventures” with the boys when they were together 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can we choose different colours everyday and he has to post the colour of the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.