Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #24 Not by the filler in her chinny chin chin will she ever let him win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talia would of dragged them kids away like she did siehanna only that she can't go back down south or I'm guessing Leo and his family would be closer and she's already up north, bet she's looking for her next victim somewhere in the middle of the UK, just far enough from Leo and Aaron

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She posted the kids in the car with her. If Aaron didn't post that he had Maddox after her photo, she'd have had her way and made it look like only she had them. Sad that he feels the need to post just so she doesn't make it look like he does nothing. If he doesn't post she gets her way with her narrative.
Someone said they do exchanges at school, so I’m assuming she dropped Romeo off at school and handed Maddox to Aaron, and then he’ll pick him up later.

Reactions: 7
Aarons showing up giving us receipts… Nips is in the hospital lift having a greet 😭

nips being Talia

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahahah sorry I’m just gonna say it I fkn love Aaron that video with the date man 🤣🤣🤣🤣just for the record hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aaron's looking 🔥 he was always my favourite on GS so glad he's back to his cheeky fine self, she ruined him. I laughed out loud at him on that video. 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Aaron's looking 🔥 he was always my favourite on GS so glad he's back to his cheeky fine self, she ruined him. I laughed out loud at him on that video. 😂
I couldn’t fancy him anymore if I tried right now 😅 might have to get on love honey for some bath time fun while looking at the screenshots of Aaron 🤤🧡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Come be with me Aaron I’ll look after ya 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 you sexyyyyyyy bastard 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Talia has no kids all day and potentially just S all weekend . Can’t wait for her to tell us all how exhausted she is later . Maybe it’s from carrying the weight of those lips and chin around all day 🤔🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 30
just remembered how much I desperately need to go to the metro centre today. I especially H&M, and anywhere that sells children’s trainers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Talia would of dragged them kids away like she did siehanna only that she can't go back down south or I'm guessing Leo and his family would be closer and she's already up north, bet she's looking for her next victim somewhere in the middle of the UK, just far enough from Leo and Aaron
Well she can fuckoff if she thinks she's coming the North West Merseyside area. We don't want her. Though I'd have no problem taking Aaron a coffee and snacks next time he's at Alder Hey with Oakley 🧡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is it not Sunday. I don’t drive and it’s my boyfriends only day off I would have suggested a lovely little drive to the metro if it was🤫🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.