Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #24 Not by the filler in her chinny chin chin will she ever let him win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @huffpuffandaway for the cracking thread title. I did need to shorten it to make it fit, here is the original

Not by the filler in Talias chinny chin chin will she ever let Aaron’s narrative win

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So what did Aaron do that was vile?
I wasn’t online much yesterday

She really shouldn’t be parking in disabled bay
You can only do that if disabled person is with you or if your picking them up

Oakleys still in hospital so….

• Angry
Reactions: 15

He said nothing bad. Literally all he said was he sees the kids still 😂

Reactions: 18

he didn’t do anything just responded to some comments to say that he had had the kids and posted a few quotes. Nothing compared to what she does to him

Reactions: 15

He replied to some comments on his latest Instagram post 🥴🥴🥴 yes I am serious

Reactions: 11
Oh I thought he had been calling her names or ate her dog the way she’s been acting 🙄
Wtf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So she’s just posted this and tagged her mate….but she doesn’t say anything bad about anyone??? 😂😂😂😂 she’s actually so deluded she’s funny the thick bleep 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

About to come and ask the same the threads are moving so fast I can’t keep up 😂

Reactions: 9
She's clearly obsessed with Aaron why wouldn't you just live your life your so busy with your kids?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Bitter witch

Reactions: 17
@AllTheBest2022 I witnessed the same in NICU. There was more than just one set of parents coming in, sitting for an hour then bleeping off again for the day!! There was one set of twins who must have been really premature, as they were both in those bags and could have fit in your hand, they came in on our day 3 and the parents were hardly seen 😢 and wee were there for nearly 3 weeks!! Oakley is obviously a really unwell wee boy with all the other issues the poor wee soul has too. He will be looking for her for that comfort and to feel secure. It's not right!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Been off doing too much for my kids and surprise surprise 1000 stories of Talia spouting off about people. I mean I can’t stand her at anytime but her rage filled rants are just awful and getting worse so vindictive and snidey. The hypocrisy is unbelievable she never says anything negative about other people, it’s all she says! Brilliant thread title thou 👏👏

Reactions: 13
Well Aaron was live…. Had to restart once because he responded to a comment from someone about Talia and told her to do one 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.