Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #24 Not by the filler in her chinny chin chin will she ever let him win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
aaron’s got his mojo back. can see it! 🍊 and huge respect for not showing the kiddies!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Aaron acting like dad of the year is so cringe 🙈😂 they are both as bad as each other. Where were the “adventures” with the boys when they were together 😂
If you actually look at her feed, further down when they were together there was always pics at the beach/on holiday/farm etc.
Since they’ve split it’s always pics of them at a softplay/shopping or a restaurant… or in the bath!
This massively gives me the impression it was him that wanted to do the ‘adventures’ with them

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If you actually look at her feed, further down when they were together there was always pics at the beach/on holiday/farm etc.
Since they’ve split it’s always pics of them at a softplay/shopping or a restaurant… or in the bath!
This massively gives me the impression it was him that wanted to do the ‘adventures’ with them
Yeah when he was around lol. He will be feeding off everyone backing him them prob trip himself up. That’s what she done! Loved the attention of everyone beinb on her side and took it too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aaron acting like dad of the year is so cringe 🙈😂 they are both as bad as each other. Where were the “adventures” with the boys when they were together 😂
He worked away from home Monday-Friday then had a coke and alcohol habit at weekends so assuming there was no adventures when together that’s why he’s left and sorted himself out before his kids are old enough to remember. So good on him for doing so 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah when he was around lol. He will be feeding off everyone backing him them prob trip himself up. That’s what she done! Loved the attention of everyone beinb on her side and took it too far.
I’ll catch his gorgeous ass when he falls don’t worry 🙆🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm am so loving Aaron's post at the minute showing the 🍊, everytime he posts a little hint it puts a smile on my face, he knows what he's doing and I'm all for it, keep it coming Aaron we see you like you see us. But I'm not like the other tattlers I'm not a dog on heat YET!!!! 🤣🤣 keep them coming and I might change my mind 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He worked away from home Monday-Friday then had a coke and alcohol habit at weekends so assuming there was no adventures when together that’s why he’s left and sorted himself out before his kids are old enough to remember. So good on him for doing so 😁
Yeah defo good for him as the kids deserve
This is boring now
whats boring? Aaron acting like dad of the year?

Reactions: 3
Brilliant,never laughed so much in my life,when Aaron said the date🤣🤣🤣 then had to post the 🍊 bit on shoes!! brilliant love it, he's hilarious 🍊🍊🍊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've gotta do mum stuff now so will make a new thread as I won't be on. This baby has me doing far too much for him 🙄 cba

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What’s everyone’s predictions then? When she going to show “the baby” (Oakley) then? I genuinely now don’t think anything apart from money will make her show him she’s that embarrassed of him she can’t bring herself to do it

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.