Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #24 Not by the filler in her chinny chin chin will she ever let him win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this thread has been so good the past 24 hours making a quiet workday all the better

thanks guys :)

Reactions: 15
You know what girls, I do believe this thread is helping Aaron in some way and giving him his confidence back. After all those months of abuse and bullying by Talia and her scummy mummy fans, it must be so refreshing for him to read that we're in his corner. Plus we're providing light relief because we're funny as duck 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Sorry need to ask again - why is Oakley not at home? My guess is that he is safer in hospital as she said she’d been accused of not meeting his needs…. Social care will definitely be involved - imagine having this happen and behaving the way she does on Instagram 👀
Wait what? Hasn’t she been banging on about them saying she “does too much”

Reactions: 2
Well she can fuckoff if she thinks she's coming the North West Merseyside area. We don't want her. Though I'd have no problem taking Aaron a coffee and snacks next time he's at Alder Hey with Oakley 🧡
That's where I am and if she dares I will hunt her down 😂😂😂 then again her chin would give her away

• Haha
Don’t post much because I’m usually 20 pages behind but you guys are really bringing it, I’m loving it! Aaron maybe on the wind up but my god he does it so much better than her and the thought of the steam pouring from her ears while she works out what to clarify next is so pleasing!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What do we think is the decision she’s made for her and her family that she’s looking forward to? She’s hinted at this before too I think.

Reactions: 3
Also the dig I’ll take him to H&M or Zara 🤣🤣🤣 that’s because everyone’s saying about her designer clothes tack 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What do we think is the decision she’s made for her and her family that she’s looking forward to? She’s hinted at this before too I think.
I reckon moving down near her dam coz she needs the ‘help’ wouldn’t be the first time she’s moved kids away from their dad

I don’t understand why she doesn’t just say she reads here. Just own it like ‘yeah I read tattle if it’s about me then I’m going to read it’ I’d have a teeny tiny smidgy bit of respect for her if she owned it and admitted it.

Reactions: 6
Hahaa late to the party I been having my nails done in true talia style love Aaron's story with the date 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You know what’s refreshing is seeing Aaron planning nice things with all the boys, tea party’s etc, looking forward to it and most of all looking forward to spending time with Oakley which is something that she makes out to be a chore, and everything she does is all in a depressive I’m so tired tone, she can catch up on her sleep now looking forward to a happier talia 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Someone said they do exchanges at school, so I’m assuming she dropped Romeo off at school and handed Maddox to Aaron, and then he’ll pick him up later.
I can imagine her handing them over and muttering “have fun babysitting HUN” under her breath as she walks away but so he can hear.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.