Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230424-204729_Instagram.jpg

Latest non follower to message her, do we think this is a fake account or genuinely someone who "watches her stories" even though they don't follow her šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
For the mums/parents on here who have spent time in hospital with their little onesā€¦ How normal is it for a parent to visit a baby like itā€™s just visiting hours? To not spend all or most of the day each day with the child?

I mean I canā€™t comprehend just popping in then leaving the baby the rest of the day and night šŸ˜¢
Weve been pretty lucky in comparison to some parents on here but my little girl was in hospital for 2 days when she was 6 months old with an infection. I didnā€™t leave her side once, I spent the 2 days crying pretty much all sleep deprived and tit as I barely closed my eyes. But Iā€™d never have left her. Talia is an absolute non maternal robotic weirdo when it comes to her kids though. No emotion whatsoever in her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
So thatā€™s the Arsenal vs Southampton game on Aaronā€™s video that was live on Friday night so he had the boys then? wasnā€™t that the night we thought she had fucked off to Tesco and left them with siennah šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and then didnā€™t she complain the next day saying ā€˜people are too busy watching the footballā€™ šŸ™„
yes I think youā€™re right. Itā€™s unbelievable what she portrays

Reactions: 5
yes I think youā€™re right. Itā€™s unbelievable what she portrays
Bad isnā€™t she?! She just canā€™t say ā€˜the boys are with there Dadā€™

That just proves what a manipulating and lying twit she is!!

Reactions: 14
I honestly couldnā€™t watch more of her story the lies that come out her gob are unbelievable!
Saying sheā€™s raising awareness? How? By saying sheā€™s tired all the time and covering his face, Iā€™m confused? How the hell does that help people? My child is disabled I share support groups or coping strategies that have worked for us, toys he likes! Yes it is hard and itā€™s ok to say that but my god she is the most self centred person I have ever met! Every single thing she posts is a dig to Aaron, get over it hun!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Raising awareness on what? How to take half naked pictures in children's hospital bathrooms and lifts. Or how to be more aware that as a mother you can do to much for your children when actually only doing the bare minimum anyway.
Enlighten us Tailia what exactly are you raising awareness about when you don't have a clue what's going on with your own son anymore because YOU'RE NEVER WITH HIM!

Cue her next story's asking people to report 'some peoples' comments because they don't fit her fake narrative

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
For the mums/parents on here who have spent time in hospital with their little onesā€¦ How normal is it for a parent to visit a baby like itā€™s just visiting hours? To not spend all or most of the day each day with the child?

I mean I canā€™t comprehend just popping in then leaving the baby the rest of the day and night šŸ˜¢
Different perspective here from somebody who works in a childrenā€™s hospital - this is absolutely not normal at all. This will be raiding serious alarm bells/safeguarding with the nurses and doctors

• Wow
Reactions: 30
ā€˜I had to move house and sort the kids outā€™ and??? People do that everyday! ā€˜Sorting your kids outā€™ is called being a parent which you chose to be! Honestly this woman riles me up! Says she was born to be a Mum but spends her whole life complaining about it! Iā€™ve never seen one meaningful post of her interacting with the kids or making memories with them! Take them to a park and let them run in the fresh air, you donā€™t need to spend a fortune to please kids that age. They would love simple things like a story read or playing with water in the garden! Sticking your kids in a stinking soft play whilst sitting on your phone isnā€™t parenting!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I listened to her say just to clarify and that was enough sheā€™s such a bleep!! I 100% believe sheā€™s been using them children to gain likes and to control .. I also think Aaronā€™s keeping quiet because his taking her to court as that will go in his favour! Her teeth looked terrible šŸ„“ forget the boobs hun book up with the dentist

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ā€˜I had to move house and sort the kids outā€™ and??? People do that everyday! ā€˜Sorting your kids outā€™ is called being a parent which you chose to be! Honestly this woman riles me up! Says she was born to be a Mum but spends her whole life complaining about it! Iā€™ve never seen one meaningful post of her interacting with the kids or making memories with them! Take them to a park and let them run in the fresh air, you donā€™t need to spend a fortune to please kids that age. They would love simple things like a story read or playing with water in the garden! Sticking your kids in a stinking soft play whilst sitting on your phone isnā€™t parenting!
Here bleeping here!! šŸ‘šŸ¼

Maybe if she spent a hell of a lot less time on her phone and digging ā€œsome peopleā€ out on insta she would get on a lot better!!!
---
Ahh thank you x
I reported it in the hope it would get taken down for you. A happy smiley face (pic) and here I thought we were all miserable trolls on here šŸ˜œ x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.