Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she bleeping kidding honestly? Literally pretending Aaron doesn't see the kids and for what? When it goes to court and he has proof she is fuuuuucked, her whole narrative and world will come crashing down. She DOES use Oakley and the rest of them for likes, but how can she say that she's raising awareness about disabilities when she won't even say what his condition is?! Who you helping hun?? Oh yeah yourself because that's all you care about. She does everything for show and to keep up appearances and control whatever narrative she wants. She is just evil to be honest, and I can't believe people are still falling for her tit. 🤢
Helping herself by cashing in on him and the other kids

Reactions: 2
OBVIOUSLY she isn’t raising awareness as like some one said she hasn’t said his condition. So maybe accept it and get over yourself and care for your baby. Instead of I still need time and see a psychologist. Well why post oakley at all then ? Talk about surgery’s that no one can relate to coz you havnt said what he is having done, either a head surgery or a stent and stuff she doesn’t explain how these things help oakley. A think she is fulla shite and loves attention. If it wasn’t for oakley where would she be ? Stupid bleep that she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It actually angers me how much she can spin it and get sympathy, it’s really concerning for Aarons mental health

Reactions: 15
Love that he's got maddox in his hands in that video and notice he ain't half getting abuse like he used to just shows everyone is noticing what she's really like !!!
Was just about to say the same thing regarding his comments and how they seem to be more positive this time. I'm actually starting to like aaron now (I know, I know 🙄) lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just had a quick glance through her profile… pics of her she’s lucky of it reaches 5k likes,
Ones of Oakley gets like 30-40k likes!

Reactions: 11
Was just about to say the same thing regarding his comments and how they seem to be more positive this time. I'm actually starting to like aaron now (I know, I know 🙄) lol
Was also going to say the same! Lots of people rooting for him and sticking up for him.

Reactions: 10
It actually angers me how much she can spin it and get sympathy, it’s really concerning for Aarons mental health
And people verbally attack him when he finally cracks! Imagine having to put up with someone so twisted and narcissistic as this when it's your children on the line. Anyone, male or female can only take so much before they crack. It's mental abuse, nothing more nothing less.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Aaron’s defo got something on her like!
He’s always going on about lies and then now about liars always get caught out!! 🤔

It’s actually nice to see he’s not getting as much hate as he usually does though, I do honestly hope people are starting to see through her!

Reactions: 23
Raising awareness? She’s ashamed of her disabled son. He has no awareness of the outside world because she hides him under that hood all the time. She sticks emojis over his face. Imagine how he will feel when he gets older and understands his own mother did that to him whilst plastering him all over social media to get herself attention. The whole situation is VILE.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If she was sticking to the story that she keeps him covered and doesn't post him then fair enough but you can't then post your other children for God knows who to see. Allow your daughter on tiktok and make money by using them. How will that little boy feel when he's older and sees all the pictures of his siblings and there he is with big emoji covering him. She knows full well she makes money off them and her engagement on insta is from people wanting to follow Oakley's journey. She wants best of both worlds because she's ashamed of him but needs the money and the fact Oakley allows her to carry on being an 'influencer 🤮' without him as soon as her and Aaron finished she would of been forgotten about
Maybe she’s hoping for a magazine deal to reveal his face 😡

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s hoping for a magazine deal to reveal his face 😡
She wouldn't show his face for no money I don't think she's ashamed and embarrassed she wants it hidden forever! God help the whole world seeing him bless him

Reactions: 4
You could see the evil in her face when she stated speaking about family members helping with her kids. If she can be this bitter and twisted on social media to her 300k+ followers, can you just imagine how toxic she was behind closed doors!

Reactions: 21
Aaron’s defo got something on her like!
He’s always going on about lies and then now about liars always get caught out!! 🤔

It’s actually nice to see he’s not getting as much hate as he usually does though, I do honestly hope people are starting to see through her!
I think this too but I think he’s scared of what she can do if he exposes it. The most annoying bit is people still won’t believe him. I really hope he is in with a solicitor and sorts proper arrangements out. She’s awful.
---
You could see the evil in her face when she stated speaking about family members helping with her kids. If she can be this bitter and twisted on social media to her 300k+ followers, can you just imagine how toxic she was behind closed doors!
the bit about her brother i think she’s made digs about his siblings and they’ve said something about her brother. It was really random and out of context to just say for no reason

Reactions: 7
Aaron has been at the hospital with Oakley tonight, says he’s left him fast asleep 💤 He talks about him with a love you just don’t hear from Talia 😢
---
Oh the mood is starting to change in his comment section … More people are wising up to her!! Thank god!

Someone on there saying she is hell bent on destroying your name.. he says LIARS always get caught out!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All the print screens of messages she shows it always says ‘you don’t follow each other’ it’s very weird! Like they’re either a fan of her not they’re not?
Watch every screenshot will have that bit crossed out now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Noticed how she never said she never stops anyone seeing the kids, but instead said she never stops anyone helping with the kids.
Of course she only let's him see them when it's to benefit her. As in go out living her best life not to use the time to take care of her disabled son! She has fully passed his care onto the nurses. I just don't understand how she could as a mother. Taking away his medical needs she don't even do anything a mum would and is supposed to do anymore! I bet she can't even recall the last time she changed his bloody nappy!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So that’s the Arsenal vs Southampton game on Aaron’s video that was live on Friday night so he had the boys then? wasn’t that the night we thought she had fucked off to Tesco and left them with siennah 🤣🤣🤣 and then didn’t she complain the next day saying ‘people are too busy watching the football’ 🙄

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.