Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pahahaha here she goes again biting back and taking the bait straight away. Loves to clarify don’t she 🤣🎣🎣
She needs to have a day off bore off 😭 duck off talia and when you get there duck off some more

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lmaooo I go on insta and low and behold here she is seething just to clarify hahahaha bore off talia

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it’s actually killing him not to post on social media, he always used to, bet he thinks he’s getting one over her.

Reactions: 8
Shes ranting about she does it to help?? 🤣🤣🤣 What does she actually help other single mums with??

Dont visit your child when you CBA?
Stick a big dot in his face because your embarrassed?
Let the sats drop because you can’t miss your gym session?
Or maybe just get your nips out coz your desperate for a man.

Nah nothing I would want to learn from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I do it to help others, raise awareness and in between that show my nips, leave my kids and eye duck myself for selfies

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What does she do to help or raise awareness?? She is going on about disabilities not being talked about etc then she hides her beautiful little boy because she’s not comfortable with how he looks - she’s a walking bleeping contradiction!!

How is standing posing in lifts with your nips on show helping other mums??

She does it for sympathy and adoration! Here she is blowing her own trumpet again - oh other mums say I’m an inspiration 🤦‍♀️

Get off Insta and go spend time with that precious little boy of yours!!!

Reactions: 26
I think it’s actually killing him not to post on social media, he always used to, bet he thinks he’s getting one over her.
I actually don’t think he’s that arsed about posting his kids on insta, it’s always been her that done all the posting and he just re-shared it.

Reactions: 7
JUST TO MAKE SURE YOU GUYS KNOW
😡
But it’s about not about them seeing and spending time with the kids, she has to get in it’s about them HELPING her!
And she’s never stopped anyone, load of tit!!
She’s not stopped her own family dropping everything to help her but she has their both of dads sides!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does she do to help or raise awareness?? She is going on about disabilities not being talked about etc then she hides her beautiful little boy because she’s not comfortable with how he looks - she’s a walking bleeping contradiction!!

How is standing posing in lifts with your nips on show helping other mums??

She does it for sympathy and adoration! Here she is blowing her own trumpet again - oh other mums say I’m an inspiration 🤦‍♀️

Get off Insta and go spend time with that precious little boy of yours!!!
could not have said it better myself!! She’s an embarrassment for even claiming that she’s raising awareness. You can’t raise awareness for a condition that you won’t even name 🥴

also won’t stop any FAMILY member from seeing kids because it’s soooooo important but moved Siennah away from her dad and stopped him seeing her, rightio Talia ya prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why don't she just say Aaron instead of people she creases me how angry she gets over him because he doesn't want her 🤣 and I'm a single mum and believe me she's done duck all to help me I would never ever be ashamed of my kids and stick an emoji over their faces . Share them in the bath . Starve them of oxygen and go to the gym . Sit on my phone 247 looking at tattle and my exs status .never take my kids anywhere only to soft play so I can sit on my phone . Keep their dad away because he doesn't want me any more . Post the kids uniform and school and hospital wards I could go on till next year . Help people with disabilities lmao next one talia you puts a pic over his face and hides him away how is that helping anyone hun

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How does she not post for sympathy? That's exactly what she does!!! Any post about Oakley is all me me me, everybody look how much I do, look how much I struggle, I get no help blah blah. Cannot stand her.
Aaron on the other hand, fair play to him for finally speaking up because he's had tons of abuse for months now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You can tell she is raging on her latest videos,how can she say she hasn't stopped any family seeing her kids, has she forgotten about Siennahs Dad and his family

Reactions: 25
Just saw her stories but my volume is off , I knew exactly what she was referring to as she does that look and shows her nasty old teeth when she’s riled.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.