Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘worried I was snoring too loud’🤣🤣🤣🤣this was me all over crying cause my husband had brought nighties🤣😭I used to get anxious when they’d come in to do the obs i never knew if i was supposed to be asleep or awake🤣
Omg this brings so many memories looking like a wierdow being wide awake watching them do the obs or being fast asleep and looking like a tit mum 🤣🤣 I couldn't wait to get home mind to pull my bra on I think I had the same bra on for like a wee continously haha

Reactions: 5
No never and I slept on what could only be classed as a wood bed that pulled out the wall and didn't sleep most the nights the other kids would be loud or I'd be worried I'd snoring to loud 🤣 all I cared about was that my son was ok my feelings were out the window all that mattered to me was him didn't have time unlike talia to be recording myself rubbing my eyes complaining I was doing way to much for my son looking back I should of just visited him for 2 mins took some pics in the lift and fucked off home to relax
I was worried I was going to fart in my sleep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She literally popped in to the hospital this morning and that’s it, kids in bed now time to work…
How can’t she get someone to come and sit in her house while the kids are in bed and she can go and spend some time at the hospital… the same way when she wants to throw herself about, but oh no she won’t go up the hospital though cos this is ‘her time’.

Reactions: 14
How long before she just clarifies 🤣 she plays right into his hands gets so riled up all the while he's just laughing at her she's obsessed with him

Reactions: 9
For the mums/parents on here who have spent time in hospital with their little ones… How normal is it for a parent to visit a baby like it’s just visiting hours? To not spend all or most of the day each day with the child?

I mean I can’t comprehend just popping in then leaving the baby the rest of the day and night 😢
I spent 5month living in hospital with my child. This is extremely
For the mums/parents on here who have spent time in hospital with their little ones… How normal is it for a parent to visit a baby like it’s just visiting hours? To not spend all or most of the day each day with the child?

I mean I can’t comprehend just popping in then leaving the baby the rest of the day and night 😢
5months with my son was the longest stay. Intensive care, high dependency, wards. We lived in the Ronald macdonald rooms when my son was on intensive care then the pull out beds on the wards. This is definitely not normal. I was by my sons side in hospital 5month straight and I can confirm I wore a bra throughout and looked like I'd been dragged through a hedge backwards throughout the stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Noticed she hasn't had one of her awful migraines lately, is that because Oakley is in hospital hmm
---I'm actually glad Aaron's answering back
Christ don't give her ideas tonight or tomorrow morning she will have a huge migraine while filming herself rubbing her eyes saying how rough she looks 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so predictable

Reactions: 13
Sorry but not sorry… he’s is actually spot on!!! For once he’s going about this the right way with the kids! Glad to see it’s being dealt with through the proper channels too! This narrative she has been spinning has caused him no end of abuse and it’s bang out of order!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Not a fan but glad he's taking it through the proper channels hopefully Leo is having another go at taking her to court too

Reactions: 20
Christ don't give her ideas tonight or tomorrow morning she will have a huge migraine while filming herself rubbing her eyes saying how rough she looks 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so predictable
Im sure her best pal will give her the heads up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thank you so much for all your replies, I’m very fortunate I have never been in that position, and I know there are lots of parents on here who have and I just wanted and insight, I appreciate you all telling your story ❤ x

Reactions: 9
Pahahaha here she goes again biting back and taking the bait straight away. Loves to clarify don’t she 🤣🎣🎣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.