Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early thread suggestion

Is that Mother Teresa? Oh no it's just Talia with a GoFundMe that'll never happen.

Reactions: 13
Instead of raising money to buy toys for the hospital why not raise money for an Apert Syndrome charity! The RVI get thousands of toy donations, my child had an appointment with his consultant over Christmas and the nurse said they had so many presents donated they were giving them to siblings ect as well as there was so many. If she’s going to use her little platform for anything it shouldn’t be to buy toys for a hospital she should raise awareness and money for the disability she refuses to talk about.
Better idea 👏 it's quite a rare condition so I'm sure any donations those charities get will be gratefully received.

Reactions: 13
These threads are moving so quickly can’t keep up ! Aarons story of the over filled face ffs 😂 they are such immature prats. She had a social media break for what ? All she’s done is continue to be a vicious freak making digs about Aaron. Also such a good mum that cares about her kids but where was even a loving happy birthday from her ?! It was like every other day those poor boys. I truly have never seen anything like it and the people she is friends with…. You’re only as good as the company you keep. Can Talia just duck off nasty high school bully, feel so sorry for her kids ❤
---
Early thread suggestion

Is that Mother Teresa? Oh no it's just Talia with a GoFundMe that'll never happen.
The go fund me 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ there’s so many toys in hospital like loads and there all really cool tbf they have like a full on room with everything you can think of (even a role play kitchen etc)and hundreds of each toy as so much gets donated to them. I know I’m at GOSH but surely it would be the same at every children’s hospital. She wouldn’t know that though because she’s not there long enough to engage with it properly. Not to toot my own horn but I did a skydive to say thank you to GOSH for what they do for my son and other children/families I felt the things these children face, it’s the least I can do raised £4300 !Just another bid for sympathy and attention on the back of her poorly child GROSS

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
"Literally just sat here passing time" says the woman that never gets any time to herself 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Of course she's out and about two "sick" kids but she's out who got her poorly kids then killing her having to spend a bit of time with them while they were ill
---
She's not even trying to hide the fact she reads on here any more 😅😅😅 hi talia 👋

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Urgh.... urgh... urgh... 🤣🤣🤣 how old are you again, Talia? Urgh. Surely your vocabulary ranges more than just urgh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
YOU ARE A “MOTHER” YOU CANT DO TOO MUCH FOR YOUR CHILD!!
No medical professional would ever tell you that !!!

Reactions: 31
Hi talia 👋

Urgh
Wheres the boys?

Urgh

I thought you did too much for the kids. Why you alone.
Urggggh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Doing too much for her kids hahahahahahaha!!! What an absolute bell end! How can any mother do too much! You’re supposed to go above and beyond for your kids! bleeping melt!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
i knew she’d crack about the tits 🤣🤣🤣🤣’i can’t cope with trolling’ it’s ok to send it aarons way though isn’t it🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Isn't she due to go away abroad with friends this summer?

Do we reckon she will still go with Oakley being in potentially for a few months?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.