Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who has no time to herself she can manage an hour chat with a skank
Two of the worst put together! They’re both bottom of the barrel! Both twisted, bitter and manipulative! That Lauryn Goodman went with a guy (Kyle Walker) who had a partner and 3 kids and got pregnant to him, and literally still tries to taunt her every day in life!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
A few of us did say on here that what Zo was saying on TikTok she could’ve literally got from here, there was nothing she was saying that hadn’t already been mentioned on here. She’s been trolling us 🤡

Reactions: 16
I still don’t believe that it wasnt someone trying to doxx honestly guys this is why tattle say don’t take it off here. Just be very careful 💙 we know what a bully she is

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I still don’t believe that it wasnt someone trying to doxx honestly guys this is why tattle say don’t take it off here. Just be very careful 💙 we know what a bully she is
I used a burner account so she can’t dox, think they were just saying stuff off tattle on the tiktok comments like it was them who knew it tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nah i don’t think Talia even knows or cares who Andrew Tate is. She would get with him if he offered her enough
But she would have seen the people on here talking about aaron posting it, no? No one in the right mind would support or share anything to do with that arsewipe! It is 10000% her or someone close to her. Someone said she has 1 follower aswell.

Reactions: 8
Talia should serve as a lesson to any woman who thinks getting pregnant, multiple times, to trap a man is a good idea. Yeah it takes two to tango but come on, he's a man, if you put it on a plate for him he's going to think with his you know what. There is no way she didn't plan each of those pregnancies. I can maybe buy that she talked him into the first but given what he's said about drugs and them splitting up, I doubt he was onboard with two more. She created this whole situation, it was always going to end up like this. Use your head ladies, you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink, she was never going to make him a family man and she's in this position now because she thought she could and powered on popping out babies regardless of the warning signs.

Reactions: 21
Not Talia commenting on Holly Hagan’s post like she’s not being a total bleep to one of Holly’s friends/cast mates. She actually has no shame 😂😂
IMG_2422.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I never comment on any threads, I just read them as I have a child who my life revolves around so I'm always on the go ( unlike "some people") ..I found this one last year when they split. It's opened my eyes so much. Just want to say how eye opening it is to read. Them poor children stuck in all of this is absolutely sickening. They deserve better. Talia and Aaron are made for each other. Both bitter, toxic, point scoring, childish idiots.

Reactions: 25
There is no way she didn't plan each of those pregnancies. I can maybe buy that she talked him into the first but given what he's said about drugs and them splitting up, I doubt he was onboard with two more.
On geordie ogs there's abit where she says about having another while she's pregnant with romeo and Aaron's like nahhhh not for a while if ever

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Not Talia commenting on Holly Hagan’s post like she’s not being a total bleep to one of Holly’s friends/cast mates. She actually has no shame 😂😂
View attachment 2116991
Lol she commented this on Charlotte's recent, the reply 😂 she forsure knows Charlotte wants nothing to do with her and how close her and Aaron are why even bother commenting she ain't your friend. Charlotte probably rolled her eyes when she seen her comment 😂
Screenshot_20230421-231944_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lol she commented this on Charlotte's recent, the reply 😂 she forsure knows Charlotte wants nothing to do with her and how close her and Aaron are why even bother commenting she ain't your friend. Charlotte probably rolled her eyes when she seen her comment 😂
View attachment 2117003
charlotte actually publicly defended aaron a few weeks ago 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 25
They literally sit there slagging us off yet are doing worse. At least we keep it on here and if people decide to come and look then so be it. They are just full on slagging Aaron off and thinking it's funny yet we're all thick dick heads with no life because we do it on here. Make it make sense. Bunch of cock wobblers
This is it. How would they know what goes on here unless they’re here themselves ffs.
---
For someone who has no time to herself she can manage an hour chat with a skank
My thoughts exactly 🤯

Reactions: 9
Typical narcissist trying to get the attention of her exes friends and when they rightly snub her she’ll try and say well I was being civil they’re the bullies 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I’m ill at her commenting on Geordie shore casts instagrams what an embarrassment! Talia you’re a nobody and they’re only nice to you because you were dating their friend
Health professionals saying she does too much don’t make me laugh 😂😂😂 I’ve seen grandparents do more than Talia does for her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.