Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of my old bully from school, same face shape, same voice, same attitude and now guess what? She has no bleeping friends whatsoever. Sounds like "some people" we know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New thread suggestion

Taki Talia having her ‘daily moan’ stop trolling me huns, “EURRRR”

Gonna piss my partner off every day now my new fav thing that like😂😂 EURRR

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So many digs there at Aaron! Seriously hiw can she say she does too much for her kids? Of course she has too they're her responsibility and they're too young to fend for themselves, she should say sienna does too much for her brothers

Reactions: 25
Her rant 🤣🤣🤣 pissing myself what an embarrassment, my other half is sat next to me and instantly said where’s her other kids then. Shes an absolute monstrosity on the outside and inside 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She failed to mention that when she was having her MH break kids were not there 🤣 ffs tell the truth ya dobber!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They way she casually forgets major parts of the truth is mad, all jokes aside she really is dangerous

Reactions: 23
Absolutely laughing my head off at her latest ‘I can’t believe what goes through peoples heads’ no hun people can’t believe what goes through your head!!!
And can someone explain how you can do ‘too much’ for your children sorry I don’t get that at all??
one story saying she wouldn’t get them done because her baby is in hospital then in the next breath saying she would! One word ‘Ergh’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Keep up Talia… we worked out the boob job hadn’t been done the other day, given your nips look like they’re trying to 🏃‍♀️ run away from each other in different directions!! … assuming that would be the first thing u will want to sort with the tit job 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Keep up Talia… we worked out the boob job hadn’t been done the other day, given your nips look like they’re trying to 🏃‍♀️ run away from each other in different directions!! … assuming that would be the first thing u will want to sort with the tit job 👍🏼
Even her nipples dont want anything to do with her lol

Actually pissing myself at her rant 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

And you win the internet today with that comment 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is the sound she makes when she speaks? She will say a sentence make a odd inhale sound then speak again. Is it cause her lips are so big? Genuinely want to know I've never heard anyone speak like that 😄
I don't know but it infuriates me 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Holy tit you're right, those white bits are where the tyre is struggling!!
Someone forward that pic to the local police (not from newcy so not sure how to) you can get points and fines for having illegal tread depth on your tyres and it would fail an MOT

Reactions: 15
So who was with the boys? Considering she doesn’t have many friends… and she makes a point that her friends go to the hospital to see Oakley, more than likely she’s had 1 of them with the boys today who could easily pass it on to Oakley, or their own kids for that matter! She couldn’t give a tit about anyone else!
As for doing ‘too much’ for her kids, she couldn’t even be arsed to meet Oakleys needs!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.