Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so desperate to be noticed!
---
Ergh the ‘a lot of medical staff and family… my family’ always has to get a dig in!!!

Reactions: 27
Exactly 😂 as much of an ass Aaron is she'll be standing in his corner not yours, Talia. Just shows desperation
Did she? I follow them all but must have missed it! What did she say? Think she forgets they are his pals not hers, I imagine they will all be on some sort of group chat together. Talias thinking she's being the bigger woman and carrying on as normal when in fact she's probably making a fool of herself and they are tearing her to peices privately! She would be better off just getting on with it and living her life, holding onto to that hate will do a lot more damage than it will good.. For both of them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Instead of raising money to buy toys for the hospital why not raise money for an Apert Syndrome charity! The RVI get thousands of toy donations, my child had an appointment with his consultant over Christmas and the nurse said they had so many presents donated they were giving them to siblings ect as well as there was so many. If she’s going to use her little platform for anything it shouldn’t be to buy toys for a hospital she should raise awareness and money for the disability she refuses to talk about.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Go fund me for toys?? Nah pull the other one 🙄 like some one says do it for aperts syndrome but she won’t coz she thinks no one’s knows what oakley has 🤣
Make my blood boil with her pish so she does 🙄

Reactions: 21
So medical staff and her family are the ones that noticed there could be something wrong with his hearing .....why didnt she notice it herself? Did she just ignore it and wait for someone else to mention it...

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She actually looks like a space rader crisp, her lips always look sore and red dunno if its too much filler or the dirty witch has constant cold sores

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What is the sound she makes when she speaks? She will say a sentence make a odd inhale sound then speak again. Is it cause her lips are so big? Genuinely want to know I've never heard anyone speak like that 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But didn’t someone say that she said she’s dying to get on here to say some things?

Think I got my hopes up 🤣🤣
Yeah, but I think it was probably just exaggerated to get someone to give her a code by the looks of things. All I saw on tiktok from her was stuff we already know anyway, no actual gossip.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So medical staff and her family are the ones that noticed there could be something wrong with his hearing .....why didnt she notice it herself? Did she just ignore it and wait for someone else to mention it...
I feel so sorry for him, it's just one thing after another for the wee soul 😢 there's a boy from my area with aperts and apart from the obvious facial deformities and developmental delays hes just a normal boy. There's a girl on TT Acacia something she's called her little girl has the same thing and is absolutely adorable! Shame she hides Oakley away, don't know why she's scared to show him off, you would need to be a right horrible nasty piece of tit to attack how any baby/child looks!

Reactions: 8
"look at the state of me" while eye bleeping herself in the mirror and the quick flash of the stomach when showing her pj's off. The woman couldn't love herself anymore could she

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.