Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you do "too much" for your own children? 🤥 I can't do enough for mines!! If you don't find it rewarding, even on the hardest days, then somethings wrong!!

Reactions: 23
Massive Coincidence? that someone was with the boys while she was out then an hour later someone has sent her a pic of Oakley in a new chair…
It wouldn’t surprise me if whoever was with the boys then went straight up to the hospital, nothing surprises me anymore with her and her lot!

Reactions: 9
Who says the words I do too much for my kids out loud? Is that not your job hun? I’m a single mother and I often think duck I need a break but I’ve never thought oh hang on let’s pull back and do a little less caring for my kids🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Massive Coincidence? that someone was with the boys while she was out then an hour later someone has sent her a pic of Oakley in a new chair…
It wouldn’t surprise me if whoever was with the boys then went straight up to the hospital, nothing surprises me anymore with her and her lot!
She went to Tesco, could see screw fix in the background

Reactions: 5
Why doesn’t she just order a food shop online like most people do now when their kids are poorly and can’t leave the house. She always makes it look like she’s ‘running all over the place’ in her words! Any excuses to have digs and make out she’s super mum! You’re far from it love

Reactions: 17
Guys the boys aren’t with her friend. They’re being looked after by their bestie Ophelia obviously 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why doesn’t she just order a food shop online like most people do now when their kids are poorly and can’t leave the house. She always makes it look like she’s ‘running all over the place’ in her words! Any excuses to have digs and make out she’s super mum! You’re far from it love
She probably got Siennah to watch the boys whilst she fucked off to do the shopping 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she's trying hard for that sponsor how many times has she tagged them saying how amazing they are for months yet hasn't used one set 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs talia atleast take a pair out like uve actually used them hun . Don't think you're getting sponsored by them
---
Also that chin pokes out more by the weeks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it looks like a penis with the two balls as her huge cheekbones

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Talias videos for Instagram .

Lies down , says look at the state of me , messes with her hair , rubs eyes , takes sharp intakes of breath inbetween sentences . Rubs eyes again , messes with hair again . Says obviously , says “the boys” about twenty times , then says “the baby” another sharp breath , rubs eyes , messes with hair , says obviously again . Face like a smacked arse throughout . Obviously again then . Yea that’s it at the end .

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You know what I really don’t understand she has all these ‘amazing’ friends who ring the ward and spend nights up the hospital but not one of these ‘amazing’ friends could of popped to the shops for her for bread, milk and the kids essentials.

1000% she’s went to the shop and made siennah watch two poorly boys.
I generally do not move either of my kids side when they are sick mainly as it’s the only bloody time I actually get cuddles without asking🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Do an online shop and not be seen out and about? Talia could never. Every aspect of her life has to be broadcast and how very boring if she had to sit indoors with the kids waiting for a delivery.

Reactions: 7
She’s such a beg liking & commenting on Chloe Elizabeth pics. Chloe doesn’t even follow her but follows Aaron & likes his stuff 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Talia and ‘influencers’ (I use that term loosely as they’re just full-time begs!) like her make themselves feel better by telling themselves we’re all trolls on here who are jealous and envious of their lives… Honestly you couldn’t pay me enough bleeping money to have Talia’s car crash life 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.