Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ophelia is defo a secret tattler seen as though she reads here a lotโ€ฆ

I wonder if it is actually someone on this thread ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They literally sit there slagging us off yet are doing worse. At least we keep it on here and if people decide to come and look then so be it. They are just full on slagging Aaron off and thinking it's funny yet we're all thick dick heads with no life because we do it on here. Make it make sense. Bunch of cock wobblers

• Sad
Reactions: 21
They literally sit there slagging us off yet are doing worse. At least we keep it on here and if people decide to come and look then so be it. They are just full on slagging Aaron off and thinking it's funny yet we're all thick dick heads with no life because we do it on here. Make it make sense. Bunch of cock wobbles
Exactly, they call us trolls but yet here they are abusing people on there Insta accounts ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 14
Yeah itโ€™s on the wonky nip pic ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

View attachment 2116608
In what world would a health professional say to a mom 'you're doing to much' ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ how can you do to much being a mum.
Like, don't she get it? Tailia what they are doing is just like the same concept of a reward chart for a child. If they really are feeling like they have to keep singing your praise, clap for you,say well done and give you reward stickers for being a mum "ALL THE TIME" like you make out its because they feel like you need the praise to continue.
It is honestly something to not brag about ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Also lying about how the community nurse said you was the best carer/parent she sees. No nurse would ever say that to their patients parents, like ever. It's not allowed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
In what world would a health professional say to a mom 'you're doing to much' ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ how can you do to much being a mum.
Like, don't she get it? Tailia what they are doing is just like the same concept of a reward chart for a child. If they really are feeling like they have to keep singing your praise, clap for you,say well done and give you reward stickers for being a mum "ALL THE TIME" like you make out its because they feel like you need the praise to continue.
It is honestly something to not brag about ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Also lying about how the community nurse said you was the best carer/parent she sees. No nurse would ever say that to their patients parents, like ever. It's not allowed.
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I bet she does have her own reward chart aswellโ€ฆ and gives herself stickers ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 22
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I bet she does have her own reward chart aswellโ€ฆ and gives herself stickers ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ
I bet the hospital does too ๐Ÿ˜‚ A sticker each time she can be arse to go see her child. If she gets enough stickers at the end of the week she gets a free Costa coffee in the hospital cafe โ˜•๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just saw this posted on the Lauryn Goodman thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Now sheโ€™s not got Aaron she is going to cling on to every grubby Z listed going. Talia will prob try for a go on Kyle Walker as well now to secure the bag.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I think she literally just wanted to join in with the gossip after reading here. She literally said she wasn't close to either side. So just like most of us really.
But didnโ€™t someone say that she said sheโ€™s dying to get on here to say some things?

Think I got my hopes up ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just saw this posted on the Lauryn Goodman thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Now sheโ€™s not got Aaron she is going to cling on to every grubby Z listed going. Talia will prob try for a go on Kyle Walker as well now to secure the bag.
For someone who has no time to herself she can manage an hour chat with a skank

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
lifeโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.