Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are most of you tattlers on here English? It goes so quiet here during my day time (your night time) so I figure y’all must be on the other side of the world 🤣
Essex way, Near London. A place you're probably more likely to know.
Are you in America?

Reactions: 5
So talia again is sending abuse to ppl. So can we see screenshots?? The girl that said she was going to see Aaron’s fight and got abuse never showed proof. What are ppl afraid of?? If it was me I’d be doxxing talia left right and centre!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wanna know who the sneaky snakes are 🐍😆

only one I could probably think off 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I saw a comment on talias insta that I thought was that person too 🙈.
Im off to Insta to play Sherlock Holmes 🤣 probably won’t be there long because I can’t stand reading all them arse licking comments from nobheads who think there medical mummies 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Think I’m blind as I read a few comments and have no idea 😂 then again I had to give up quickly because the kick arse put me off my breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m back.. I give up reading the comments as soon as I seen Talia’s comment saying ‘the health professionals think I do too much’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I’m back.. I give up reading the comments as soon as I seen Talia’s comment saying ‘the health professionals think I do too much’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
Is that on the tit pic? I really regret reporting that now 😭 I'm clearly missing out on some golden comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she mean the nurses think she does too much to risk Oakleys health?🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Only time I’ve agreed with Ophelia😅
IMG_5315.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she mean the nurses think she does too much to risk Oakleys health?🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Only time I’ve agreed with Ophelia😅View attachment 2116631
[/QUOTE]
I think she's either Talia or someone from her side tbh. She comments far too much, I'm sure someone from aarons side would have got tore into her for it and she hasn't mentioned a thing about getting abuse. Just seems very strange!!

Reactions: 8
Do we think Ophelia is Talia?
she defo has a burner account with aarons story notifications on because there will be a story in retaliation literally 2 mins after he posts. None if her friends can ring her tell her and then talia post a story within 2 minutes. She say’s she knows because she sees her dm’s but again if that was true that would mean she was checking her dm’s 24/7 to manage to get a story put up instantly

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.