Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm amazed that she hasn't had a go about it. She will know it came from Tattle.
If she did mention it she would just drop herself in it anyway, under 13 kids aren’t meant to be on TikTok.. and the stuff she was putting on, would just show she isn’t making sure she’s safe on the internet at all!

Reactions: 7
If she did mention it she would just drop herself in it anyway, under 13 kids aren’t meant to be on TikTok.. and the stuff she was putting on, would just show she isn’t making sure she’s safe on the internet at all!
TBf her fans would probably think Siennah should be allowed TikTok and be aggrieved that trolls have removed it 🙃

Reactions: 5
She just drop feeds her minions. She will have knew from the beginning about his sight but she keeps things back to up her engagement. She plays with that little boys life for engagement and likes. This is the problem with her. We aren't trolling. Is genuine concern as she is so manipulative. Why does she want people to think she's this supermum. She doesnt know them. All that matters is the kids , not portraying something that she clearly isn't just to get attention. She's not wired rightm she needs constant validation from strangers as I said earlier. Very very sad to use her kids purely for this reason and drip feed info about poor oakley

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry everyone I’m here just been silently watching as I’ve been getting nasty messages from Talia and her followers
also there are a few snaky people on this thread who happily comment but then arse lick her I’ve seen the proof
everything I said was genuine
and as for someone saying I said she got her kids taken off her and wasn’t allowed near Oakley was bullshit I never said that at all the tea I spilt is proven facts
will silently watch but ask me anymore tea and I’m happy to spill

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
She just drop feeds her minions. She will have knew from the beginning about his sight but she keeps things back to up her engagement. She plays with that little boys life for engagement and likes. This is the problem with her. We aren't trolling. Is genuine concern as she is so manipulative. Why does she want people to think she's this supermum. She doesnt know them. All that matters is the kids , not portraying something that she clearly isn't just to get attention. She's not wired rightm she needs constant validation from strangers as I said earlier. Very very sad to use her kids purely for this reason and drip feed info about poor oakley
Oh you’re so spot on today 🤣 I literally want to high five 🖐 you haha!

Reactions: 3
Sorry everyone I’m here just been silently watching as I’ve been getting nasty messages from Talia and her followers
also there are a few snaky people on this thread who happily comment but then arse lick her I’ve seen the proof
and as for someone saying I said she got her kids taken off her and wasn’t allowed near Oakley was bullshit I never said that at all the tea I spilt is proven facts
sorry to hear this. Don’t feel you need to post anything if it is causing you trouble, I can see how quickly she will turn nasty.

Reactions: 18
How do you know its people from here kissing her ass?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry to hear you got nasty messages. I hope you’re okay! Don’t listen to the hate. You’re not a bad person for speaking the truth. I corrected the other poster saying you never said she had her kids taken off her x

Reactions: 15
If Aaron and/or his family ever want to prove anything against Talia, and the unfit Mother that she is, then there’s proof on these threads. Beyond the name-calling (deserved) and us taking the piss, there’s a lot of evidence that points to the kind of parent she is.

So far Aaron is (apparently according to her) ‘not helping’ - but that’s a whole less more dangerous than the tit Talia is doing with endangering her children on the daily.

Reactions: 12
Was it not the person that came on from talias camp that said the kids were out of her care or am I just confused 🙄

Reactions: 6
Was it not the person that came on from talias camp that said the kids were out of her care or am I just confused 🙄
Yeah there was someone who said her kids got taken away. I can’t remember who said it now but it definitely wasn’t beki.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.